to stinkypantz

by ChrisVance 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    I am argumentative yes, but not only for atheism.

I have adamently defend gays:

You're OK!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thanks.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Chris: she's one my biggest supporters, and someone I can turn to when I need to.

She's a wonderful person, I'm glad you see her that way too.

Keep in mind, there are numerous other fine and outstanding posters on this forum, many whom you'll find who will cover your back at a moments notice.

Take care Chris.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

razorblade, your OK, too!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Chris, your ok

Brumm

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Stinky,

I hate people who are namby-pamby bullshitters. I love to see people stick up for what they believe in, and you always do that. You're fine. Keep on doing what you're doing, because that's who you are. It may get you into trouble now and then, but it also gets you respect.

ash

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

DJs criticism of you was unwarranted. Double standards, wooly thinking, and that wonderful 'CHristian' attitude... jude a tree by its fruits I say.

But the argument made by DJ was just so inane, let alone the really unsubstansiatable things they said to you. Most people who really think they hear god now are mad. Any consideration of Jesus without this taken into consideration is lame and presuppositionalist.

• Brummie
    Brummie

DJ, You're OK too

brumm

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I'm OK and Your OK!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Stinky,

God by way of my speaking kitten, told me to tell you that you are intolerant, blasphemous and argumentative and look stunning in that black Gucci evening dress that you wear to when you jog. If you do not believe me, then Hell is where you are headed my girl, to the very fires of Hell.....

Actually from what I can see DJ probably overeacted a little and I suspect might think the better of it today. Discussion Boards do not allow for sacred territory and sometimes if we have beliefs that we hold dear we can be a little shocked at some of what we read, especially if it involves our strongly held beliefs.The Christ and schizophrenia argument is not new and has been banging around desks in one form or the other since the Germany of the early-30's. Religious fervor is a powerful force and may be able to self-induce and replicate many of the symptoms of schizophrenia, but who knows.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit