How Does It Make You Feel Kids?

by neat blue dog 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

A recent printable kids activity asks kids to describe their feelings when marketing various JWdotORG products:

Meanwhile, here's a recent public post from Harvest Inn's social media profile:

• stillin
    stillin

Isn't he cute!

• sir82
    sir82

Kids are not very polished at hiding their true emotions.

That kid feels like every JW feels - but the adults know they "should" be happy, so they fake it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Written exactly by people who don't have kids and don't have a clue how to talk to them. IMHO

That would be torture IMO to go through that questioning.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cute little robot!

Image result for robot

• tiki
    tiki

How awful. Poor kids....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Feels like scheiße. Why be happy to show someone a scripture that is only going to spread spiritual dirty energy through the whole earth for it to be enslaved under Noahide Law? I would rather have the joy of helping placing a few ornaments on the sun-worship tree or getting even one present for someone I care about than placing a waste of paper or playing one of those energy-sapping videos at a door.

• carla
    carla

Poor kid, looks miserable. Pictures of my grandkids are pure joy, laughter and childish shenanigans! as it should be.

• sickandtired
    sickandtired

That poor little boy looks miserable. This takes me back to when I was a kid and I was going door to door with my mom and she’s told me to smile because I didn’t look happy. Apparently my face reflected how I felt about going in the ministry 😂

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Apparently the 'activity' paper is an exercise in developing approved feelings regarding company service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit