This Sucks: Every Day this pandamic goes on, PIMI wife is slipping further and further into the WT abyss

by goingthruthemotions 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

There will be no hope that she will ever come out of the WT abyss. Her mind is so diluted with the cult, i.e. the best life ever. Every day the Pandamic goes on whether there is good new or bad, she is getting deeper and deeper. We have been together for a very long time, but i see this ending in a divorce because this cult has ruined another family.

this sucks, it sucks it sucks so bad. I HATE THAT CULT WITH EVERY LIVING FIBER OF MY BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the outside (mentally at least) looking in you see the insanity.

After 9/11 it was the same thing.

Peace to you my friend.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Dont feel alone. Same songs over and over. They really can not see that lett is a bufoon and recognize a mean drunk.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm one of the lucky ones--my uber-dub born in divorced me in 1981! it will be our 40th divorce anniversary next year. best life ever-since.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Keep presenting her with facts such as pandemics have happened many times before 1914.

The WTS/JWS has been a working commercialized false prophet publishing house for over a century, preaching a tainted false gospel of Jesus.

There will be no salvation for her if she continues on with this organization sharing in the sins of the men who started this organization show her a picture of J Rutherford standing next to one his very expensive Cadillacs, next to a lavish home he built for the returning resurrected ancient worthies. (1920's)

Joseph Franklin Rutherford - Wikiwand

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Take care for yourself!

G.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

I feel your pain. This zoom thing is also just wt's dream, with some elder's saying to keep your video on, no eating or drinking, dress up. (Do we sit in a circle at the hall to watch everyone's expression???)

I don't know if it would help, but maybe find a documentary on the black death or something like that (like the one that killed like 20% of the world's population, am I right on that?) and watch it loud enough for her to hear it?

I'm sorry. It is so sad.

• Testeverything
    Testeverything

goingthruthemotions; the best advice i can give you is to challenge her to TEST EVERYTHING that she is being taught/told!! There is a site for that and it is called 119 Ministries. they teach what the bible REALLY has to say based on Fact and not some man-made doctrinal Bowl sheet!! If you would like, you can send me private messages and i can give you some information on how to blow her beliefs in this Criminal Enterprise masquerading as a religion Right out of the water. Shalom

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To be honest, and I don’t say this lightly, but some people are just better off left in the org. Unfortunately my father is one of them. I was trying to discuss with him regarding “zoom.” How Wt hasn’t always been this friendly toward this kind of technology, and that Jehovah’s spirit was at the Kingdom Hall. Similar to the temple in Jerusalem. He turned around and point blank told me “that Wt has never said that, and that has never been the case”. “OK Dad” was my reply.

To be fair it occupies his mind and keeps him busy, for which I’m great full. With out it, it would send him to an early grave.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

The tactics cult's and domestic abusers use are the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit