Serial Killers

by JackOliver 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bigboi
    bigboi

It's pretty simplistic and kind of discriminatory to say that all serial killers are white. Most of them tend to fit a specific profile and most likely they tend to be white males in a certain age groups. Trying to explain why that is the case can be as complex as trying to explain why people kill each other. I will say that most of the more notorious or popular serial killers tend to be white. That has more to do with the media fascination for the sensational than anything else. I mean what could be more sensational than a seemingly normal, All-American guy next door that maimes, then eats his neighbors and buries em under the floorboard.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jack-

I was joking. . . lighten up!

• jelly
    jelly

<opinion>I

It probably has something to do with the slightly different sub-cultures that black/white people tend to grow up in. White familes (mid-class) tend to suppress anger and not know how to deal with it; create a hostile enough environment with enough suppressed rage it comes out in messed up ways. Blacks, unfourtunatly and for many reasons sometimes beyond their control, make up a disporpotinate segment of the 'poorer lower-class' segment of society where anger usually comes to the surface quickly and is not suppressed. As blacks start to migrate economically and form a larger middle class you will probably see more black serial killers. I would be interested to see a breakdown of the economic class that most serial killers come from, it might be enlightening.

or maybe white people are just crazy.

</opinion>

Terry

• onacruse
    onacruse

jelly:

White familes (mid-class) tend to suppress anger and not know how to deal with it; create a hostile enough environment with enough suppressed rage it comes out in messed up ways.

That is a tremendously insightful comment. Also plays into the typically Judeo-Christian ethic of many (most?) white people, with its topload of guilt-enhancing doctrines.

Jack, welcome to this forum...and, like Stinky says, there's no need to be confrontational. You asked a good question, and we're just putting up our ideas here.

Craig

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Most of them tend to fit a specific profile and most likely they tend to be white males in a certain age groups.

Yep, definitely Watchtower! They're the biggest serial killers of all time.

Dansk

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

speaking of drive by's in southern calif I worked in an office where there were several cubicles and they were pretty small so for a joke if somebody needed to flatulate they would slowly walk past a cubicle and turn around drop the bob and walk away leaving the occupant with a funny look on thier face. we would call it a mexican drive by.

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

now that I am in ohio I have renamed this practice a kentucky drive by

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I don't think they are. It's just a media thing. There's plenty of killers in other cultures, but I must admit, white culture does become more involved in describing to people what it is they should be desiring the most, and also how most of the time they can't just have it - frustrating stuff for anger and hate manufacturing.

Wouldn't you like this, if you do such and such you may be able to have it - wouldn't you really like this, well if you give up the other things you could have it - wouldn't you really like this...........and then you can't have it, but nevertheless people still work at it, fail, and still have to pay the rent.

sounds like jwism

paduan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit