After the Covid-19 crisis: what will happen?

by Gorbatchov 24 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

We have an opportunity to change for the better. The time is coming when many will be happy to have a meal in front of them and a roof over their heads.

It will be interesting to see which industries thrive and which ones no longer exist. What real value do overpaid sport and movie stars bring to society? Do we need banks and department stores as they exist today?

Interesting times

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I predict a baby boom around December 2020! (What else you gonna do when your confined to your own home with your wife or girlfriend

They will be the generation known as "Coronials"

...and in the year 2033 they'll be Quaranteen-agers !

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I am actually looking forward to all the Jdubs having to tuck their tail between their legs and have no other choice than to abandon the parallel hysteria of the end of world coming.

I have been seeing on Facebook the frenzy of jdubs posting nonsense about the big A being here...final of the final days...yadda yadda... this is it. What horseshit.

One actually posted something about the UN calling for a truce on all conflicts until the end of this crisis, as being evidence that this is the proclamation of peace right before the end.

The reality is that once this is done they will go back to crossing their arms and just wait for the next world crisis to get their panties in a bunch again.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

EU's push for Globalism just got whacked over the head with a big club after this COVID19 pandemic. Everyone is going back to Protectionism. The EU needs a miracle to save face and get a new and better image for their Global agenda.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

eyeuse2badub ,

My son and I were just saying that the other day ,and if I may suggest, it will carry on over from December to Jan,Feb Mar,Apr,May and June ,before the baby boom is over .

The sad thing is there may be a lot more little jw`s in the world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit