So let's discuss the framework of gods plan for a paradise earth

by nowwhat? 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So after Jehovah kills 8 billion people "for not knowing him'" he is going to resurrect 100 billion humans because " they didn't know him" . The 8 million jw's will be tasked with educating these ones. That's 1 jw for every 12k resurrected ones. So who's going to build the infrastructure and resources To sustain 100 billion people? Maybe That's why after a 1000years Jehovah is going to unleash and sic his guard dog Satan to "thin the herd" And they say going to heaven far-fetched!

• Revealed
    Revealed

Wrong assumption from the start.

You ASSUME. To have a REAL discussion, you must deal with FACTS.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Please tell us the facts and show your evidence to support your conclusion, Revealed.

• Revealed
    Revealed

He made that claim; I am listening for some FACTS.

I have come here to LEARN...

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Supposedly the 8 billion didnt listen, tge 100b never had the message.

All the infrastructure will be preserved and run on leftover lithium batteries.

Meanwhile, the 8b will grow to 9b while we wait. I always wanted to be a grave digger

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Apparently, evidently, it would seem "revealed" doesn't know jw doctrine 🙄

• Revealed
    Revealed

I'm not taking supposed "Org Doctrine". Talking about the Bible.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

It is interesting to look at the history of "the future" based on the Bible.

The ancient Israelites belief in an afterlife evolved based on who was their current conqueror. Initially, the Israelite belief was that there is no afterlife. You are born, you live, and you die. If you live in a way that is pleasing to their god your life would be blessed. Job is an example.

We see the change in division in the Gospels. You had the Pharisees and the Sadducees. The history of those two groups is interesting. One believed in a resurrection. The other did not. Both worshipped Jehovah and made sacrifices in Jerusalem.

The Bible is only suggestive on any plans for a Paradise Earth. What the Watchtower teaches, and claims is based on the Bible, is clear -

• All non-believers will be killed at Armageddon.
    • Those who benefit from their relationship with the Annointed on Earth might live through Armageddon.
    • Both "righteous" and "unrighteous" will be resurrected to life on Earth.
  • Revealed
    Revealed

Yes, you've slipped.

Mixture of facts and fantasy.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

Ive been saying this myself for a bit:

Assuming even 50 Billion resurrected, that's 137k coming on line each and every day. They will need, food, clothing, housing, and education. Apparently, they will also need medical intervention to help them get over whatever imperfections they had prior to death.

Assuming you start with 8 million JWs, after 30 days, you have 12 million. Add 4 million+ every month after that.

Forget infrastructure or societal advancement, you'll be struggling to care for the basics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit