If "Zoom" is All They Have Now.....

by 1234 18 Replies latest jw friends

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

V111 - I sent a PIMI JW the video of Stephen Lett's pantomime about the last days of the very last days.

The response was predictable JW programming - "This is definitely leading up to the G.T"

Unless the cult ramps up the paranoia in times of crisis, their business model will suffer and money & publishers will both diminish.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Just got a phone call. Not from an elder though. And it was just to say letter writing territory is coming so I dont have to miss going out. DAMN

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ZING:

I don’t blame those Witnesses for saying that because I wouldn’t allow a camera to allow strangers to see me in MY home either. Your home is sacred and not an extension of the kingdom hall...Ditto to what that JW said about having to be dressed up just to sit in your own home! Really?🙄

I don’t believe in this kind of intrusion.

The Witness religion is hooked on control and I really wish more of the R&F will finally wake up and say Enough!

• Smiles
    Smiles

@Zing

If that "PIMI" couple and that "PIMI" husband actually complained, even privately, about cooperating with the JW video-conferencing guidelines, then they are not truly PIMI...they would be tipping toward PIMO.

PIMI always rejoice over Watch Tower nonsense, and fanatically obey.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Wife uses zoom for meetings. Dressed nice from waist up. Doesn't have her camera turned. Is enjoying the ability to have meeting but not leave house.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So that`s what they meant by " obeying even if you think its impractical or you don`t understand it ,just obey the F&DS and you will be blessed " or some other such rubbish about this dressing up as if you were going to a meeting ,then sitting in your Sunday best in your own living room with the TV on ?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I heard that elders who are the Zoom meeting hosts are actually telling rank and file to literally stand for song and prayer. Dressing up for this Zoom meeting is bad enough...but to direct the homebound JWs who are dialed in via Zoom to stand up during song & prayer is way wacko!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

JW Gone bad - It's quite funny to watch, you get to see how my folk actually nod off during the program.

RB

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Seriously ? Also asking them to stand for the song and prayer ? In there own living room ?

My mind boggles ,just when you think they couldn`t get any sillier , and they always do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit