Jehovah is true

by JehovahMyRock 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• JehovahMyRock
    JehovahMyRock

I feel as is he himself wants me to find a life my lost life..affordability jobless almost homeless doe to rent cost..I trust Jahova witness and respect their teachings cause to before I liked and understand their mind..but my heart didn't resolve cause my brain not very helpfully I understand I have a important future roll I trust for the first time in jahova..I respect and my person addiction brothers please pray for me, please brothers and sisters please I don't want become a homeless or b more lost in wonder I one jobless truly if am here is because of Jahova..the fact of loving a somebody not approved by God or nature I feel as if I like to serve jav as becoming a bomb to kill bugs that harm the good really

• JehovahMyRock
    JehovahMyRock

Since i can't b clean them he can make me poison for along with the others me..I respect java I do

• menrov
    menrov

With all respect, but if you trust your God to be your rock, why do you ask others?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Are you havving a conversation with yourself? Very odd indeed.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Isn't there a saying "the Lord helps those who help themselves"?

Don't rely on the brothers and sisters. Seek help from professionals.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Welcome to the forum.

Where are you from? Do you have family members who might help you?

Do you have social services in your country?

Have you visited a church or kingdom hall near you recently?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't believe for a second that "magic Jehovah" is going to stop you from become homeless. However, if you need comfort that things are going to be better, I myself can attest that things do get better without prayer or trusting "Jehovah", provided that you take the right actions, and look for help.

As Vanderhoven7 mentioned, look for social or community service organizations, or for people can can help or point you in the right direction to find help. If praying and trusting your Jehovah can give you peace through it all, by all means. However, you are the one who has to take actions.

Good luck.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Obvious troll is obvious. Two posters talking to each other with the same bad english and one of them is brand new? Come on guys.
  • humbled
    humbled

Clearly needs help. Mentions addiction.

Get help.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

my heart didn't resolve cause my brain not very helpfully

Well you got that right

Sorry JehovahMyRock Jehovah doesn't exist, your better off seeking help in getting employment with your local government sponsored employment office .

.........besides Jehovah's employment office is way up in heaven and we here are way down on earth.

Good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit