Awake No. 2 2019 - Way To Destroy Your Childrens Hopes And Dreams Watchtower!

by pale.emperor 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gone for good
    gone for good

Learned WAY more than that in kindergarten - and it was a helluva lot more fun than any stupid kingdumb hall .

• Listener
    Listener

Their own power structure within their organization does not promote humility amongst the men. It is something they only give lip service to.

These old men, who haven't raised children have no idea how to raise them but they know very little about getting a good job also. Sure, if you're going to work at McDonald's then humility and a demonstration of subservience might get you the job. Getting a more challenging and rewarding job takes a lot of work and self promotion at an interview is very important. Their advice could not be worse.

This article indicates that they don't even want JWs having good jobs. They live in such a warped cultish environment that they lose any touch with reality. When it comes to having a good job, employers don't want slaves, they want confident and independent individuals.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sounds like communism to me. No one has any differences from anyone else, and everyone is supposed to be "average" in everything and give all credit to joke-hova. Reality is, everyone is above average in some things and below average in other things. What things? That is where we are all individuals. One person or group of people might be excellent in creativity and terrible in physical labor. Another might be among the best in detailed work but lousy in leadership. You can be much above average in solving problems and horrible in dealing with people.

When this is ignored, you are going to have a whole group that is lousy in everything except spreading the cancer into the whole world. All anyone is supposed to be decent in is parroting a phrase already made by the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger at the doors, and making sure you reach every door. Never mind being late for work or saving enough time to take care of your body or home. All that matters is that you are able to get people into your scam--and there are always enough that, no matter how informed they are, are stupid enough to fall into it (fewer these days, now that we have instant access to information that would contradict the washtowel, but still enough to bring in).

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If only the Governing Body practiced what they preach ?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

pale.emperor:

I don't see in the list where the Watchtower includes:

"A kid should be a kid"! Or have a childhood. They want kids to actually be adults and act like adults. They want kids to get right in step serving the Watchtower with the rest of the rank & file.

Atlantis!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Amen Atlantis, Amen. Still Totally ADD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being a mental obedient slave to leaders of the WTS corrupt and false Watchtower Corporation is what the those leaders want , why ?

Because they can be exploited for labor and money .

The lies and false teachings work to their intent.

• Biahi
    Biahi

That’s my biggest issue, Atlantis, I had no childhood.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I know what you mean!

When I was 7 years old I was left "alone" on a street corner with a bag full of Watchtower and Awake magazines, and I was expected to place every one of them.

If I didn't place them all, I got a good talking to and no play time for the next day. My parents guilted me into thinking that Jehovah was not pleased with me.

The magazine day was usually on Saturday, and all I wanted to do was build tree forts with the worldly kids. But that's not the way things worked out.

I was expected to be MR. THEOCRATIC and step to the tune of the rest of the rank & file.

I had no choice but to follow or pay the consequences.

Many on this board remember those days.

It was....obey or get your ass whipped!

Atlantis!

• Half banana
    Half banana

So the message is:

Beat your kids into submission if they want to be in the JW paradise. Don't let them use their imagination and make sure they are not well educated. Have them always micromanaged according to Watchtower methods and this is very important, only praise them for doing JW org things such as answering up at meetings and going out in field service. Only show them love if they do what the organisation tells them to do. And lastly don't forget to disown them at the drop of a hat if they no longer want to members of your club.

This is the recipe to create anxious children whose only mental equipment is to become a zombie cult member.

Please all parents do exactly the opposite to what the JW org demands and there's a very good chance you should have loving thoughtful educated and confident offspring who are self propelled and who rightly possess a sense of self worth. (well you hope so!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit