Jehovahs Wtnesses donate blood cleaning machine

by mattnoel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Just on Meridian News -

JW's have donated a blood cleaning machine to Maidstone Hospital.

Aernt they loving and wonderfull - what is this a way for them to try and gain favour at the fact that people can have it cleaned but will rather let loved ones die from not having it in them !

• Francois
    Francois

I guess it's like dialysis: you hook up the machine to your vascular system, the blood goes in, gets cleaned, and goes right back inside you. No storage. Simple. A machine that comports with the JW so-called "theology."

francois

• TZD
    TZD

I think it's probably a cell saver. ---An apparatus that suctions off blood seeping into the surgical field, cetrifuges out the red cells, "washes" them by removing the heparin and free hemoglobin and then resuspends them in saline for transfusion back into the patient.

JW's have a certain reputation for donating these devices as the principal beneficiaries are JW's themselves.

Tom

• avengers
    avengers

Maybe we can donate a Brain Cleaning Machine to the Watchtower Society.

You know like suck out all the dirty cells and put clean cells in.

Just venting............Andy

• willy_think
    willy_think

Recently here in the USA a man, trapped a loan in the woods cut off his hand and part of his arm to free himself. This got me thinking, if he eats his arm he would still be a cannibal, right. so, how does the WT justify the "eating" of ones own blood? How can they lend support to the "eating" of ones self? if a transfusion is like rape, what is like masturbation?

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

bad blood theology aside..

i dont see what the problems is..

• Jayson
    Jayson

bad blood theology aside.. i dont see what the problems is..

Mike, the fact that those who need the machine will get it is good. I thank the Witnesses for their gift.

The fact that so many JW's have died and will die over the false biblical reasoning of "eating blood" a policy that has changed so much over the last 100 years, all this blood on their hands, all for the whim of madmen in contol of the religion is an outrage....That's all.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

These machines are now acceptable? Guess I am a tad behind the times.

How sad. I knew people who dies because they were told these machines were not acceptable.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Francois
    Francois

Do you all get the impression that there is a whiff of dishonesty in the wind? Sort of like when insurance companies donate radar guns to small towns which can't afford them? The insurance companies claim they do this "in the interest of public safety." In a pig's eye they do. They do it so the police in that town can catch more speeders and the insurance company can up their rates and make more money.

It's like every other thing going on in this country - there seems to be an element of greed in everything. It's disgusting.

francois

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Maybe we can donate a Brain Cleaning Machine to the Watchtower Society. You know like suck out all the dirty cells and put clean cells in.

Naaaah, won't work - they've already been brainwashed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit