Jaywalking Proves our Education System Needs Help....

by teenyuck 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I went to The Tonight Show's website....I wanted to see who is on. I discovered that they have outtakes from the shows. Some of the best episodes are when Jay does *Jaywalking*.

Jay goes out with a camera crew and askes people on the street questions. Seemingly basic questions.

For example: Where are Kurds from? Answer: Europe

Jay: Europe, can you be more specific? Answer: Switzerland

Question: Where is Gaellic spoken? Answer: Chile

Question: Who was the leader of Germany during the second world war? Answer: Hitler

Follow up: What was his first name? Answer: Hitler

Jay: Hitler Hitler? Answer: No, just Hitler.....Kinda like Cher

Here is the link to the Jaywalking episodes. They are about 3 minutes and if you click on Windows Media Hi, they load fast and you can enjoy American stupidity at it's finest.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/jaywalking/

If you just want a good giggle and perhaps an outright laugh, check it out...

• shamus
    shamus

OH GOD - HERE WE GO.................................................

(800 page thread coming up.....)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

No, No, No.....It is funny....they admit they only show the really dumb folks...they never show all the people who answer correctly.

My intention was to get people to look at the Tonight Show website and look at the Jaywalking stuff. My title was a little controversial, I admit. I am not looking for a "come on bash" thread...I am looking to get people to smile, shake their heads and wonder how dumb some people really are.

Nevermind. If it starts to go south, I will edit and remove it all.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hilarious teeny! I dont think its just an American thing, similar shows have been done in the UK and people have answered the same. But hey, UK & America, whats the difference huh.

Brumm

• Englishman
    Englishman

Teenyuck,

It's high time that these insinuations were done with! Americans are the best students of geography in the whole wide world!!!

OK, you just knew this was going to happen....................

Englishman.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Honestly, that map would work for the Tonight Show. Some of those folks would look at it and think it was real!

Jay Leno somehow keeps his face straight and never calls them names...he could. I guess it's like Millionaire....you sit at home and know the answer. You get in front of a camera and your mind blanks.

I tape the show on Tuesday so I can see Jaywalking. Always good for a belly laugh.

• undercover
    undercover
    Here be: Something else

LOL. Austrailians don't rank too high I see. At least they weren't commies. LOL

• dubla
    dubla

im a letterman fan myself....i thought this was pretty good..........

Top Ten President Bush Excuses For Not Finding Weapons of Mass Destruction

10. "We've only looked through 99% of the country"

9. "We spent entire budget making those playing cards"

8. "Containers are labeled in some crazy language"

7. "They must have been stolen by some of them evil X-Men mutants"

6. "Did I say Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? I meant they have goats"

5. "How are we supposed to find weapons of mass destruction when we can't even find Cheney?"

4. "Still screwed up because of Daylight Savings Time"

3. "When you're trying to find something, it's always in the last place you look, am I right, people?"

2. "Let's face it -- I ain't exactly a genius"

1. "Geraldo took them"

lol,

aa

• shamus
    shamus

Hi Teenyuk,

I hope that it doesn't turn into that, either. I got a chuckle out of it!

How do you edit/delete posts? Seeing as I, and I alone am the master at sticking my foot in my mouth, and need to, on a daily basis, remove my foot from my mouth (incidentally calloused), how, oh how do you do it?

Thanks!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Click on the blue title of YOUR post, ie Re America bashers rejoice:

Look for the "Edit" thingy beneath the reply box:

Click on this and your post will come up.

Englishman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit