HQ move; a good thing?

by Half banana 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Half banana
    Half banana

So the new JW HQ is to be in Warwick and no longer that bleak architectural fixture on the Brooklyn skyline. Actually it makes more sense after all, upstate New York is a more suitable place to have a unicorn ranch than in a city. But it is just as easy to produce a drizzle of fairy dust out in the country as it had been in NY.

But what is the fairy dust for? It is to bamboozle ignorant and gullible people into believing that the governing body of the JW organisation are the ONLY religious leaders to have a hot-line to the creator........... and second, that if you do what they tell you to do, you will get the chance of living forever.

Is this reasonable? What difference will the move make?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Actually it makes more sense after all that upstate New York is a more suitable place to have a unicorn ranch.

because everyone knows that Dinosaurs will never go extinct in upstate New York??

http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

unicorn ranch

just-----perfect. i will be giggling at that all day

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

WT living in a bubble.

Not to fear - new bubble coming to Brooklyn.

http://www.thewrap.com/snl-brooklynites-open-up-the-bubble-election-liberals/

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The politicians in Warwick are all too eager to give organized religions tax breaks in exchange for various civic improvements. If Warwick becomes a Mecca for cults, then Warwick could be the new Babylon The Great.

The WTBTS is right there in the midst of the Real Estate action! Meanwhile, in Australia.....

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh oh!! Data Dog, let me finish that sentence??

Meanwhile in Australia, they are looking to sell off the bethel realestate in order to settle the wave of law suits coming their way as a result of the Australian Royal Commission findings!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"UNICORN RANCH" .........................Where do I sign up?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

The move alone netted the org millions of dollars. I would say that it worked out well for them.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Actually it makes more sense after all, upstate New York is a more suitable place to have a unicorn ranch than in a city.

Funniest thing I've read all day! I just might start referring to it as that. Or maybe as the Pet Panda Palace?

Image result for jehovahs witness paradise
  • iwasblind
    iwasblind

ohh berrygerry that is too funny yet so true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit