Terrorist attack in Belgium

by ILoveTTATT2 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Check the news. There was a terrorist attack in Brussells, couple of bombs detonated in the Brussell airport and the metro.

36 dead so far.

I send my sincerest condolences to the people of Belgium.

The motive seems to be revenge for the capture of the last surviving member of the Paris terrorist attacks.

• fulano
    fulano
    Thanks. I have to collect my daughter at 4:30, No buses, supermarket without customers and few people on the street. Bastards.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Sucks probably religious zealots don't you just love how a belief in god has killed so many people over the centuries god is love.
  • fulano
    fulano
    God sucks ...
  • Simon
    Simon

So sad for anyone who loses a loved one because of the utterly insane followers of this abusive death cult.

Stay safe everyone. Give your family a special hug today.

• mana11
    mana11

Belgium's generosity to Islam is reaping its rewards.

Unfortunately the innocent are the ones paying the price

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Oh heck...my kids are due to go on a school trip to brussells. They go to a posh school full of well connected people...a couple of days ago some parents withdrew their kids from the trip and told everyone to think seriously about not going as it is far too dangerous at the moment...we were joshing each other for being neurotic parents..we' re not joshing anymore.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

The fruits of religion

very sad

• fulano
    fulano
    Don't let them go, it's so tricky now.
  • talesin
    talesin

fulano, and any others in Belgium, you will be in my thoughts.

Terrorists will strike to create fear and anger. This makes less-militarized nations, a better target. No one is safe when terror tactics are being used, because death of the loving and the innocent is a good way to stir up hate.

Be safe, all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit