Saw homemade "Cart art" and murmurs about cart working yesterday.To old to do cart work?

by caves 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

neat blue dog: Some of the new cart art designs are simplistic, blocky renderings of previous artwork, (edited in the computer to look that way) and could be mistaken for crude artwork. Just a guess.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed paintings were becoming passé. Sometimes old paintings get reused, but comic book style illustrations appear to be "in" right now.

Yh I've noticed that the artwork seems to look like a paint-by-numbers job nowadays.

• sir82
    sir82

I ride the bus to work, from a suburban area to a large city center.

At one of the suburban bus stops, a place with virtually 0 foot traffic and maybe 8 or 10 people who wait for the bus there over the course of a morning rush hour, they have set up a cart. It's about 40 or 50 feet away from the actual bus stop.

It just looks so odd and, frankly, pointless. They're there for 3 or 4 hours, sitting on lawn chairs, looking bored. I'm quite sure that the passengers on the dozens of buses that pass them by each morning wonder "why are those 2 old ladies sitting in chairs next to a bus stop?". It makes JWs look like loons, to be honest.

• caves
    caves

sir82-It makes JWs look like loons, to be honest.

Yes it does. At least when door to door was the 'trademark' of jw witnessing it seemed like they had some balls.

Now at carts I always see them in their phones, looking lost and bored. Why in the world would I want to read material from people that seem lost and bored??? I mean if I was searching for "the truth" or "god", Id want to see enthusiasm of some sort. Its so passive now they may as just curl up on a cot with a blanket and pillow.

As for the loss of their balls, they can always find them hanging on the pedos in the org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit