The Re-Opening of the Kingdom Halls

by LetTheTruthBeKnown 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Selfishly ,I enjoy the zoom that my spouse watches as I can watch them with a glass or 2 of wine ,as I sling it to the TV in another room. I could see them selling off a third of the halls and rotating congregations between zoom and a partial use of the remaining halls, kind of like time sharing principle.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Quite frankly I dont see them selling off anything unless the congregation numbers goes down to a point it cant sustain itself, just like without the Covid problem.

The WTS/JWorg is just operating under the restrictions instituted by local governments, once these restrictions are lifted perhaps by a vaccine publicly distributed they will be back at the Kingdom Halls brainwashing people there.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One things' for certain...this cult has a ton of baggage. I'm speaking in terms of the general publics' view of WT due to their weird doctrines, teachings & negativity. The chances of WT ever gaining a steady flow of new converts is next to nothing with the exception of very young born-ins. There is also a ton of older ones dieing off right & left which is where most of this cult's past earnings came from.

In terms of selling off Kingdom Halls...a good many of these are in areas zoned only for churches...so the market is quite limited. I guess WT could let these buildings sit idle & empty for a while & maybe take out a mortgage on these properties...but how many banks are going to want to lend money on such risky collateral.

I'm happy to see this cult sweatin bullets...the worst and best is yet to come...Yay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit