Cham black? Help please!

by Vivamus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Was Cham black? I can't remember/find it, but I thought there was something like that in the bible.... I'm doing an essay [on history of racism], and I could _really_ use some help.

Thanx!

• Matty
    Matty

According to Genesis chapter nine and ten, the whole of mankind is descended from the three sons of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth. I presume that Cham is the Dutch spelling of Ham? I understand that according to legend Ham's descendants became the various black people who settled the African continent. Some more studious people here will probably expand on this a little more!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

And Japhet is supposed to have inhereted Europe, Sem Asia and Cham africa .... were can I find that in the Bible [supposed there is a reference in the Bible]

*curses her own forgetting of biblical verses since resque from JW indoctrination*

• Matty
    Matty

A lot of girls in the council estate of my town have children of three different races, but Jah doesn't seem to bless them! Why wasn't Noah concerned about what his wife had been up to? I would be worried if I had one white kid, one yellow and one black!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol Matty, too true...

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Most of the racists I know think that the blacks are "preadamites" , less than perfect experiments leading up to the ultimate creation, Adan man. Thats a view held by "Identity" believers. There are those who are "serpent seed" believers, thinking that the Jews are a product of sex between Eve and Satan.

I think there are those who consider becoming black was a result of Jahs curse, but I havent had much to do with that branch of the White Racist belief system

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/broadcasts/

there ya go. more racists than you can point a sharp stick at. happy listening....

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thanx RF!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.posse-comitatus.org/

Check this one out. If you want to turn your stomach reading hate, you might as well read the most infamous, this organization is notorious.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Ugh, that's sickening! But this statement makes me wonder:

Hail YHVH and our Victory!

Do they mean, gasp, jehovah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit