Will paradise be like a 24/7 Disneyland vacation package?

by Sour Grapes 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Do you know how difficult it will be for todays JW's to go back to working the fields, cooking every meal and hauling water. The cart work do not prepare folks for that kind of paradise.....

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

look well if most of the armageddon survivors are in africa, they cant cope now--so what will it be like when all the overseas aid disappears ?

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

A recent talk about life in the new system was that the elders would be princes and the JWs will still have to obey them and do jobs they may not enjoy. Also the preaching will continue as the resurrected ones will need to be taught. Doesnt sound much different to me. 😒 xx

• paradiseseeker
    paradiseseeker

I can recall my teenage years when I secretly wished that the New World didn't come before Kingdom Hearts 2 was released (and now I'm totally confident that even Kingdom Hearts 3 will come before the New World).

Anyway, apart from all the things you said, could you imagine how the second generation living in the new world would be? A generation that has no idea of what pain and problems are like? It would surely consist of a bunch of spoiled grown-up kids without challenges and life goals who would live much below their potential.

That was the main reason that convinced me that Paradise is impossible. And even if it were possible, it would me inhumane and immoral.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Will paradise be like a 24/7 Disneyland vacation package?

Put it this way, one of my eye openers when I was getting ready to leave that organization was this: I thought "If the disgusting, filthy, hypocritical, double-life living, pedophile, criminal, mentally damaged, and nasty backstabbing, gossip spreading with no spine, and moronic dumb-ass JWs I grew up living with and seeing, are going to be the ones living forever on Earth, that's not exactly my idea of paradise. No, effing, thank you!".

Doesn't look like vacation if you have to share life and the planet forever with those people. Just look around and imagine that, those people surrounding you forever on Earth, really?

• Scully
    Scully

The Paradise™ apparently doesn't exist immediately after Armageddon™. Remember there's a huge clean-up needed - we were reminded about this many times while I was growing up, and also that was why it was so important to learn how to do cleaning work. <eyeroll>

That seemed all fine and dandy until I was in my late 20s and had a couple of kids, and became kind of miffed about having to constantly clean up after everyone else. This Jezebel™ began to joke about how it would be nothing for Jehovah to wave his Almighty™ Hand and clean up his own damned mess, but no, the WTS made it abundantly clear that it was the people who Survived Armageddon™ who would be blessed with the Privilege™ of cleaning up Jehovah's final temper tantrum against his Enemies™.

F*ck that $h!t.

Apparently I have a Bad Attitude™.

hahahahaha

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The whole thing is a scam intended to lure people into working for the real new order. You cannot do that by imposing the reality of cleaning up (nature has ways of breaking down biological waste, but industrial waste is far more difficult and dangerous) or how people are going to make things with the lousy education they get.

Instead, they preach to perfection (most xian denominations do the exact same thing, though they change the venue to an imaginary heaven). Reality is, the real new order is one where the human race is going to be worked to death under joke-hova's "chosen people". There will be no time to enjoy anything--that was just to get people to work for their own enslavement. Communism rules. You will work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, on tiny rations and no compensation. You will own nothing. Eventually, the whole earth will be totally ruined, and the reptilian aliens will abandon the earth, and hijack another planet (Duat, perhaps?). And then, with Duat out of the way, they will have free reign to ruin the entire universe with no resistance.

You keep preaching that damnation book, you keep donating to the Worldwide Damnation Fund, you keep abiding by what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger or the LIE-ble say, you keep praying to joke-hova or jesus krayst, you keep trying to obey the rules in that damnation book, you are working for this universal disaster of disasters. The whole paradise thing is a scam to get people into working for this universal enslavement where there will be no freedom anywhere in the universe. If you don't want to see that happen, I recommend quitting serving that abomination of a god immediately and throw away your damnation book. And don't donate anything to that, or any other xian or muslim religion. And, if you were planning to go to Israel on missionary work, don't.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Sour Grapes: I can't imagine......window washer elders running Paradise.

Here we go again. Why do people have a problem with window washers?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DREARYWEATHER:

It is not that there is anything wrong with somebody being a window washer. It’s an honest living.

The problem is that Jehovah’s Witnesses have many window washers and these people knocked and caused problems for JWs with a college education and careers as though window washers were morally superior. Actually, I felt they were jealous..(I also consider people who did housecleaning and criticized people with college/career in the same category.)

Therefore, I don’t care if they get criticized! Also, the big problem is that window washers’ and housecleaners’ lack of education and secular training would make them next to useless in any hypothetical “paradise” situation.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What many JW`s don`t think about is all the cleaning up they will have to do these first 1000 years ,burying all the dead bodies/bones ,doing without electricity Grids ,no sewerage facilities ,no water on tap to houses ,no modern day white goods such as refrigerators washing machines hot water services just to name a few of the things they will be without however the big thing they fail to comprehend is that while the 1000 years under the rule of Christ Jesus and his associate 144000 rulers are busy coping with these shortcomings I just mentioned their will be according to scripture an untold number as the sand of the seas that will rebel against Jesus Christ rule during his 1000 year rule and finally take seige of the holy ones Rev.20:7-9 Satan is going to be let out of his prison so he can mislead the nations again in the four corners of the earth .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit