Yes, you are on the cycle that we are all on.
1. hatred of anyone who dares defame "jehoober's" name
2. Grudgingly admitting that even a stopped clock is right twice a day; then admitting that the apostates MAY POSSIBLY be right about something.
3. Admitting more and more to yourself, things that just weren't right.
4. DENIAL. Trying to convince yourself that just because the JWs are wrong about SOME things doesn't nullify all of their value.
5. ANGER. At "Jehovah's Holy Organization" that has so destroyed families, and probably yours.
6. ACCEPTANCE. You were a part of a cult.
You will go back and forth between 4-7 for years.