what sort of reactions have you gotten when talking to other jw when telling them the "truth about the truth"?

by AmIright 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Island Man
  • corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

Stephanelaliberte:

I love your story....i so wish that this could be our experience some day. We've only been out a couple months so our family is acting awkward around us. Not sure if they r shunning us, honestly I don't think they even know if their shunning us....i guess it's a process for everyone. My hub and and I have only explained ttatt to parents and 1 aunt and 1 sibling, they were all defensive about proving this is the truth with the usual "we're the only ones who preach, don't go to war, don't take blood, etc".

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

My mother just had excuses for everything....the money grab, selling off Brooklyn, overlapping generations, obeying directions that don't seem correct from a human standpoint, dismissing bethel workers, tony morris' pontification of tight pants, cutting back on printing, trolley work, ect.....Her head is so buried in the sand that she will never see the handwriting on the wall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit