My letter of disassociation, what do you think?

by James Jack 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

So here is a glass half full thought... All the public speaking you did in the org will make you an excellent politician!! Score!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Great letter! Congratulations and best wishes on your endeavor.

I, so far, chose not to disassociate. I still have one daughter that is a believer and we still have a relationship. I left 9 years ago and had only one attempt early on with an offer to meet during a CO visit, I turned it down. I have another daughter that is baptized and married to a third generation JW, they have also faded. Sometimes I'm tempted to DA just so some JWs would ignore me.

• James Jack
    James Jack

So far my interview has had 1500 views locally

• James Jack
    James Jack

Up to 1800 views now on facebook

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Nice letter!

• recluse
    recluse

nice letter james and congratulations on taking the step to run for office!

• James Jack
    James Jack

I do have some interaction with current JW’s at Buslot that I work at. I said hello to 2 of them and they ignored me completely, like I wasn’t there. Oh well, everyone else was congratulating me for my departure from the Watchtower!

• arwen
    arwen

James I think I hit the dislike button in error. I wanted to hit the like button.

• Giordano
    Giordano

James when Jonestrown exploded they blocked the exit points. Trails and roads to allow families, children to escape. A religion like that is a mean son of a bitch.

It was all or nothing ......you got out or you died...... and they really wanted to kill you and your family.

Google the photographs of Jonestown. I look at them once a year to remind myself that the most sincere intentional religions can collapse and take everyone with them.

You will need a public voice and a following so don't avoid ripping the local JWs a new one....if they come at you.

In Jonestown it was all or nothing it was you and your family..... you got out or died.

How about telling this reality to the Elders. Shut the F up or you will expose their dirty laundry.

THe JW religion is a criminal enterprise. Coercion is a crime. The demand to shun is a civil crime. Forget about freedom of religion..... understand that you can't have freedom of religion unless you can have Freedom from religion.

Let's face facts....... nobody in public life believes in the JW ignorance and stupidity. Because of their Ban on Blood they kill off as many as Jonestown did each and every year.

When you get out...... carry a big stick and use it on this mindless religion. Ignorant people have a problem thinking things through. A little pain gets to the point.

Good Luck.....be a great public servant.

• SoTrapped
    SoTrapped

Best of luck for your campaign and congratulations x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit