Picture of Stephen Lett in 1976!

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    A few years ago? We need a recording of that, and there probably is one. That would be helpful to anyone expressing doubt on the generation teaching.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

He almost looks normal in that photo.

I take it that was before the aliens infested his body and mind.

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    I had heard from a longtime elder that the only brothers "allowed" to wear a mustache was limited to Latin/Hispanic brothers in the 70s-80s in the USA this elder is Caucasian & said they weren't permitted to have a mustache when he was growing up, they would not have privileges if they had one, has anyone heard of such thing?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    not convinced its him at all, wonder who the other dudes are and if they are still in/awake?
  • sparky1
    sparky1
    Khaleesi.........by the mid '70's the 'white Bethel boys' could have a moustache and sideburns to the bottom of our earlobes neatly trimmed. In fact, I had sideburns down to the bottom of my earlobes and Lon Schilling (The assistant Farm Overseer and now highly placed) had fairly bushy sideburns down to the bottom of his earlobes too! I never grew a moustache until I left Bethel and have had one for 39 years.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or does anyone else think he looks a little... serial-killer-y?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fringe religion...

...giving nerds unprecedented power for centuries.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Vidiot....yes, a ringer for Jeffrey Dahmer!😈
  • sparky1
    sparky1

I think you're on to something Vidiot and SafeAtHome!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Khaleesi: Any brother can have a mustache. However, here's a fun fact: In the WT publications, you will NEVER ever ever ever ever see a white brother with any sort of mustache. Try it. Dig through any publications you have and try to find one. You can't

The only males with mustaches are non-whites. Hispanic, black, indian, middle-eastern etc. Anyone but a white dude

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit