Picture of Stephen Lett in 1976!

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • freddo
    freddo
    The years have not been kind ...
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    If that pictures heading is acurate and Lett was new to Bethel in 1976 them he's a big fat liar. Wonder if there's a way to confirm when exactly he first went to Bethel? He said in a talk that he was at Bethel before 1975 and he was one of the few that was considered an apostate because he didn't think the end was coming in 1975.
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Crazyguy

he was one of the few that was considered an apostate because he didn't think the end was coming in 1975.

Not disfellowshipped then? But leads a sect that does DF now for even supposed apostasy. Hypocrite and blood guilty parasite.

• tiki
    tiki
    Just a nerd that found his nook.....
  • punkofnice
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Leader of a cult in the making.
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    Steve Lett was at Bethel in '69 already. He was my Book Study Conductor in the Brooklyn Heights Cong. for 6 mos. while I was in "Primary." That picture doesn't look like him.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I agree, not convinced of this picture. Anyway, regarding him not believing in 1975, is there any documentation for that, cause that would be huge.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    He said so in a talk he gave at a dc a few years ago. I think it was him. It was a GB member and when I asked a former high up ex bethleite he said it must he Lett. I wish I could remember for sure which GB member it was. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit