Well done England!

by LoveUniHateExams 12 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Was the team 'diverse(tm)' enough - there was a row about that, too, lol.

For one game all eleven first team players picked for that game were white, and so were the substitutes. There obviously are black and ethnic minority players in the squad, but some activists said how 'racist' it was to field an all-white team

(Would the same people slam Nigeria for fielding an all-black team? I think we know the answer, lol.)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Was the team 'diverse(tm)' enough - there was a row about that, too, lol.

Yes. I saw that. These people are bleedin' idiots. The stupid old cow that said it was white herself. Another self loathing BBC twat that will buy into the 'latest thing' to virtue signal about it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

No. BBC has some great programming - I admitted as much on another thread.

But, if I want to watch ITV or Channel Four or any other of the non-BBC channels, why should I pay a fee which benefits the BBC? How the f**k is that fair?

Let's also consider the role the BBC plays in our nation's morality. One nickname for the BBC is 'Auntie', because it sets or suggests what is acceptable vs what is unacceptable for UK citizens, a bit like the way an auntie would set what is acceptable for younger ones in her family.

Yes, the same BBC which turned a blind eye to Jimmy Savile's peccadilloes claims to know what's best for Britain. You couldn't make this bullshit up ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit