TWO WITNESSES IN VITERBO (ITALY)

by Giorgio Cardellini 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Giorgio Cardellini
    Giorgio Cardellini

It 'was given to man to govern alone for some time trying any form of self-government, but was not successful, then from 1914 Satan has taken control over the nations, but failed, ruined land and forced men at great sacrifice and austerity.

100 years have passed since 1914, Jehovah had given one hour to the nations, the time is up, Jesus Christ came back at the end of 2013 and his slave was found faithful, Jehovah himself has anointed with a baptism in the Holy Spirit, with oil of gladness more than all of his anointed brothers, he has delivered humanity enslaved, he is the chosen one, the four winds have passed (4 comets in the sky of 2013, ISON, LOVEJOY, LINEAR, ENCKE) the last the saints have been chosen and their number is complete, 144,000, the heavenly tribunal was convened and then Satan has been judged and fell (Daniel 7:26)

1 Corinthians 10:13 - What you had to refine it is perfected, it happened!

The world has got a new Jehovah's prophet like Elijah

HEAVEN IS 'CLOSED OVER Viterbo (italy), WATER BECOME AS BLOOD IN FONTAINS, THE TWO WITNESSES HAS BEEN PUT TOGHETER, this causes floods in Sardinia, Rome and tornadoes in Grosseto. One was in “Gargano” when “Rossano” city was almost destroyed by a storm.

The winter was mild, has not produced oil in Viterbo, the flies ate the fruit of the olive trees.

To Giorgio was revealed the sacred secret belonging to the prophets of old: The last of the saints is true man and true God, an angel made man will put great Babylon to fall.

Jesus Christ was the first-born of God, George is the youngest among the angels, he is the "lesser of the kingdom of heaven" sent into the world (Eliah that has to come). George grown in Civita Castellana: “Civita Castellana” is the some as Lydda (Istrael), ROME is the some as Ramla (Israel)

http://google.com/plus/+giorgiocardellini82 (ONLY WITNESSES - Ask for friendship)

• cofty
    cofty
    Bollocks
  • piledriver
    piledriver
    Where in Gods name do you get this crap from watch david ick on youtube or Read the elders own personal book sheperd the flock of god
  • Giorgio Cardellini
    Giorgio Cardellini

Bible is not a book of tales

We had floods in Sardinia,Rome,Grosseto,Florence,Pisa.
    All around the Viterbo area.

We have no rainin Viterbo, this will continue so I don't need to aswear you.
    The sky aswear for me and I don't need your agreement at all

when Noah announces the flood in few listen or they understood what it was about, you are not changed since then neither your necks softened.

I announce something, I do not teach anything.

it is for your benefit that you are told

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thank yo for letting us know. Grazie mille!!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Grazi, paseano.

All i have to say is, UM WHAT?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Cardellini sir, what will you do when life trugdes on ,

Same as its always been

Same as its always been

And you will find yourself in a beautiful house,

with a beautiful wife,

In another part of the world

and you will ask yourself

How did I get here?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    The world was moving and she was right there with it (and she was)
    The world was moving she was floating above it (and she was) and she was
  • Warren Wilson
    Warren Wilson
    Have a lie down dear.
  • Simon
    Simon

Thanks for playing, sorry - you've been voted off the island.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit