Help please

by Akid48 13 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Akid48
    Akid48

One of my posts keep re posting when I haven't tryed to post it again.

like a week ago I tried to post I was suck in a loop I tryed three times and IT HAS POSTED 5 TIMES.

• Akid48
    Akid48

It's not spam I really don't know.i want to say sorry I'd didn't mean for it to post 5 TIMES.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I believe that happened to me once. I seen it numerous times, even to the best of us like WifiBandit. Just one of those anomolays I suppose.

• Akid48
    Akid48

@neat blue dog

yea I just hope it doesn't post again.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Well if it does no worries, most of us will know you aren't spamming. Simon says he intends to modernize the site at some point in the future which will probably indirectly fix these and other glitches.

• Simon
    Simon

It's not a glitch - you submitted the same things multiple times, don't do that.

When you do, they are throttled to stop someone spamming the site. They do show up eventually so once you have submitted something, just wait. Submitting it over and over won't speed it up, it will just make you posts take longer and longer to appear.

• sinboi
    sinboi

AKid, hit submit button only once.

I also have experienced a few times. After I hit submit, it keeps on saying "submitting..." non-stop. I go make a cup of coffee. When I'm back, it is still submitting.

I check on the main site and found my post already appeared...

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Recently when that happened to me again, it was on the last check box in the uploading process but it was just stuck on uploading. To be safe, I selected and copied my post to my clipboard for backup, then exited the page, despite the pop up warning that data from that page would be lost. After the post never ended up appearing, I just pasted it again and the post worked.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, I have had the same thing occur. I thought it was just me?

The process seems to stall in a loop saying "submitting post", but doesn't progress.

I have only started to notice this in the last week.

Maybe the Holy Spirit is messing with us all!?😉😩

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn
    But why is that each time it has a different title for the topic if you only tried posting it once?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit