is armageddon starting ?

by stan livedeath 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

You're right about the dust Stan, I've just been to the shops and my car's covered in dust.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Keeping an eye on " The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light anymore".

• Half banana
    Half banana

Thank goodness its over! The dark yellow sky with its eerie light has given way to bright sunshine and the streets are littered with corpses. I guess that was armageddon?

• waton
    waton

remember these winds are not the real thing, the angels are still sealing more and more partakers, enjoy the colours created by dust and ashes. Unless the UN attacks all religions, worldwide, paradise is not around the Armageddon corner. corny.

EverApostate: The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light anymore".

happened in North America in August, a New Moon (no light) covered the Sun, for 2 minutes. enjoy the shows

• compound complex
    compound complex

Has Bruce Willis signed on for the sequel?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

happened in North America in August, a New Moon (no light) covered the Sun, for 2 minutes. enjoy the shows

Here is a vid of the eclipse from a Bonanza at 9000 feet (the eclipse starts about the 10 minute mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEvEUo1pbys

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Lawn Chair Blown Over - MEANWHILE IN THE UK

Not withstanding the tragic deaths in Ireland, it is a bit like this overall...

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Three dead, 120,000 homes without power in Ireland, a bit more than a breeze. Still blowing a gale here in Leicestershire

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Yes - sorry Xant, I don't mean to be flippant about those that are affected and the deaths are tragic however I have a friend in Belfast atm and he says it's actually that serious there, just like a bad storm. The thing is it's hyped up as some kind of show stopping weather event but compared to the devastation that the proper hurricanes have brought to the Caribbean and southern US or the forest fires in California, this will have far less long term impact for the vast majority of people.

I am in the south east of the UK and there is hardly a strong wind, just a lovely red tinged deep cloud earlier.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

may be it should start at hour zero at Greenwich time. then travel around the world

I may be wrong though it could at the international date line, or starts at Jerusalem WT never was clear about that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit