is armageddon starting ?

by stan livedeath 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Any sign of any vultures?

Anyone?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Snuggs - No. I hear the ravens have left the Tower of London though....

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Oh noooo!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

The sun was a reddish orange here in Liverpool around 12pm.

Or was it the moon turning blood red?

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; - Revelation 6:12 (KJV)

(I refuse to quote the from New World Bastardization unless absolutely necessary).

• Onager
    Onager

There were a couple of people in the office this morning saying "It's the end of the world!". Admittedly it was tongue in cheek... but I think it does say something about human nature that the first response to any change in the environment is that it means the end of the world!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

has anybody heard of chicken little ?

• fulano
    fulano

I live in the carribean and we just had two hurricanes passing by. The sky was almost black at daytime. So stop praying and packing your field-service bag. It's normal with hurricanes. And yours is just a breeze.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hey Fulano a woman just died in this storm when a tree fell on her car in Ireland.

My greenhouse was damaged in the bad storm we had in February. Yeah I know we don't get hurricanes but we're starting to get bad storms here. Climate change is here.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Temperature records never warmer in october here in Holland

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Climate change is here.

Is that a sign of the Last Days & the Great Tribulation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit