Has Anyone Seen This?

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

There is a letter doing thr rounds in a few places.Its from a Jdub in Ntherlands PIMI, who is beseeching all Jdubs about the child abuse issues. The letter is quite long so do not want to post it as I want only those people who may be interested to read it all,to have it ,and not want people to just ignore it coz of its lengthness. If anyone wants to have a read just PM me. it is interesting. I dont know what else to say.

Peace

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

This letter reaching the right hands will definitely wake a few Jdubs.

He is brave is coming forward like this although PIMI

Peace

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

your link dont work Zing.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

There is no limk. If you want to read it please PM me.

Peace

• Giordano
    Giordano

Sorry Zing you just crossed a line. We don't get to control access to information if the author,is protected. And you don't get to decide who reads it. Put the site on this forum and step aside. Thanks.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Whenever someone doesn't put a space around a period the forum automatically detects it as a website. For instance, what should be "me . It" becomes me.it

• fulano
    fulano

Is it André?

• blankspace
    blankspace

It's not all that secret. Here's the link with the letter from reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/ac4mqj/a_jehovahs_witness_writes_a_letter_to_all/

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Thank you Zin.

I don't go on reddit so I am glad you mentioned it.

The letter is excellent and so are many of the responses on reddit.

• Giordano
    Giordano

It's a good letter. Worth sharing. However there is a problem within the JW world of letting child abuse both sexual and physical get a pass. Maybe it's just too inconvenient to follow up on.

If you think that's inconvenient wait until you are arrested and or sued.

Or you are older suffering a serious illness and little Johnny...... not so little anymore, puts a bed pillow over your face and leans on it.

The excuses:

"We don't want the Society and Jehovah's name trashed"....... good luck with that. People don't even know who Jehovah is so what's the value of protecting a creepy name?

"Maybe the child is lying (accuse the child first) we'll ask him/her all about the details until the child is in tears........that's why we need a two witness rule. It's our get out of jail free card."

Jesus said...............remember Jesus? I know Jesus is a stretch for an active JW.........it's the WT said or the GB said or even an Elder said......

Hey JW's Jesus is just not mentioned at the end of a prayer. He said stuff.....don't look to the Elders or GB for your words of wisdom....they have words but not wisdom.

So let's see what Jesus said: (Drum roll )"Do not Hinder the children from coming to me" (rim shot) Mathew 19:14. Simple isn't it?

Hindering.......sexual misconduct.

WT and JW's ..........you will reap what you sow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit