New Convention Song “ It Will Not Be Late”

by BluesBrother 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    No matter how long it takes , it will not be late” …………..

What a contradiction in terms.

My brain 'urts!

If I went to order a pizza and the company couldn't tell me when it would arrive but told me, 'it won't be late.' I would laugh up my sleeve.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Only 50 years late? The late bell rang in 1874--and I would say they are somewhat more than a paltry 50 years late already. Perfect advice for joke-hova to stall and stall some more.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Think not focusing on music and dancing was one big mistake JW leaders made. Have read that Rutherford (of course 😁) removed singing from meetings. Was like that for some year's.They probably wanted to differentiate themselves from other group's. But instead it made for very boring and passive meetings. Whole Bible is about music and singing. From the old testament with their assembly's and new testament praising God at the meetings with Cheerful singing.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

However dramatic events must take place sometime

There, FIXED

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Only a century and a half late.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Clunky tune, awkward lyrics, hard to sing….

All the earmarks of a Splane splecial!

You’d think someone with a special pipeline to God would have been told by said deity, “Dave, pal, stick with the charts and the overlapping stuff, leave the music to people who have a clue.”

Apparently not.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Maybe it's Splane, but one things for sure, all the convention songs are written by the same person and they're starting to phone it in. The paint by numbers 'inspirational' tunes are starting to run together.
  • Gorb
    Gorb

If my daughter of 13 years old says "no matter how long it takes, I will not be late"... 😎

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Sad thing is that 80 years ago,,,13 year-olds shared the same mentality.

Putting their lives on hold,,,only to you know......

I just get so mad, it's hard to describe.

• Freddie
    Freddie

There was a song based on Hab 2:3 in the “sing praises to Jehovah” song book.

number 187

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit