NORWAY Verdict : The Aftermath

by raymond frantz 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe Stephen Lett can do a video chastising the rank and file for being so stingy that the WTS is dependent on government subsidies.

"We'd been forced to accept donations from non-JWs in Norway to keep the lights on! We, uh... we told them that we could not keep accepting these donations! Yeah, that's the ticket! We... we told them that our loyal members would take care of things with Jehovah's blessing. That's what happened! It's a blessing from god!"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    . . . we told them that we could not keep accepting these donations. . . . . [if it means that we must compromise on God's Righteous Standards].

I think that puts a little better "spin" on it.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    The JWBORG website says this in its news page:

Norwegian Court Grants Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Request to Suspend Deregistration (jw.org)

I doubt the court's ruling on Monday will be appearing on their website anytime soon.

George

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You likely will never see any negative news impacting the Borg on their website. Ever.

Remember? Whats at stake here?

Its the Borgs image. You cant have $heeples directing people at the carts to negative news on the Borgs website.

Image.

• Vanderhoven7
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Beth

They only care about their “public” image insomuch as it affects their bottom line.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Vidiot:

Bang on.

• Vanderhoven7
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I find it hard watching someone (watchtower examination) who has never been a Witness making videos about Jehovah's Witnesses, I wonder what his motives are

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Winston's motives I believe are to make awareness of the harmful policies and demands of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

They paint themselves with a rose-coloured paintbrush. But employ damaging and cult-like practices. Hurtful & damaging. Life threatening

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit