JW Statistics up to 2017 in graphical form and analysis

by ILoveTTATT2 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
  • ILoveTTATT2
  • Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Do you have the graphs in PDF form, thanks, Bruised!

• alanv
    alanv

Thank you for your efforts in putting these graphs together. Very interesting.

• sir82
    sir82

Big spikes in 2014, probably related to the "100 year anniversary of the Kingdom" thing. I recall heavy pressure on elders & MS to auxiliary pioneer in August of that year.

The overall numbers continue to trend upward. I keep expecting them to plateau before their inevitable fall, but it hasn't happened yet.

• flipper
    flipper

Very interesting ! Thanks for putting this together. I find it really interesting regarding the graph titled ' Max Publisher Increase in % ' . From the year 2000 until here in 2017, the increase has been at 3 % or lower, really has gone downward since the 21st century started. Good news. Perhaps people are waking up to the scam called the WT Society

• ILoveTTATT2
  • ILoveTTATT2
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Thanks ILTTATT2 much appreciated. The really telling figures will be those given for each country. I wonder how the org will show them? Africa and Brazil heavily bias the overall figures. One million memorial attendance in the Dem. Rep. of Congo, a land of 84 million. Atheism is not an option in central Africa.

• ILoveTTATT2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit