Biting my tongue

by Jrjw 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I have this picture in my mind with people like that of the three monkeys one with his paws over his ears the other with his paws over his eyes and the last one with his paws over his mouth .

And then I think of Jehovah`s Witnesses hear no truth ,see no truth and speak no truth.

Think of the movie "Planet Of The Apes" Charlton Heston (Taylor) standing before a judicial committee of Apes as described above.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Pete zahut that's a great idea 😂

• Good JW
    Good JW

Haha, I have to act like that for my JW mother when visiting. Bless her, she's so naive about TTATT I have no other option but to let her express herself. Common themes tend to be about how "forward thinking the society is" and how "the organisation is really growing" lol. One time I even set up her I-Pad so she can watch JW broadcasting! I felt violated that day :)

• Giordano
    Giordano

Try to put nothing in writing.......... emails and text messages beware of anything that he can file away or take to the Elders.

Make sure whatever device you use to post here is password protected.

One of our Poster's sister in law was at his home when he was not and she looked through his computer and found out what apostate sites he commented on.

Ignore his texts re his religious views he sounds like a jerk.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

I can't wait to get away fully coz I'm starting to feel happy and free and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel awake 😊

• Good JW
    Good JW

like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

That's because it has...then a couple of years later once you've settle down again you're like "crap, who exactly am I?"

lol

...and the journey of self discovery begins

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit