Pot calling the kettle black? Their "own mouth has testified against them"

by cha ching 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cha ching
    cha ching

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201511/organized-religion-dying/

Pot calling the kettle black? No one can do it better than the WT!

AWAKE! NOVEMBER 2015

Is Religion Dying Out?

"Why the Exodus?

People are becoming disillusioned with organized religion for a variety of reasons. These include religiously motivated or religiously sanctioned violence and terror, sex scandals involving religious leaders, and more subtle factors, which may be taking a bigger toll. "

Such audacity!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Such statements give their followers the false impression that this isn't happening within the JW. Everything you read in the WT publication always points out failures of other religions and when I was in the cult I never took time to judge my own religion as I did others...
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

sex scandals involving religious leaders

Part of what the WTS does is portray a pretentiously clean and righteous image of itself as an assertive means of self supporting propaganda.

Out of this endeavor to uphold this pretentious image the WTS has used irresponsible procedures in dealing with situations of pedophilia within their own organization and of these people.

By not contacting the local police authorities many of these perpetrators fled the area of where they were living un

detected, only to place the rest of the general population at risk.

In realization of that, pointing their finger at other religious organizations for their irresponsible cover up is like they say " Pot calling the Kettle black. "

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Practically telling on themselves due to compartmentalization they are unaware that everything they say applies to them.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    The Borg has to give it's followers that ''all is well'' in the WT. When nothing is further from the truth. With the Borg asking for hand over fist, the rank and file cannot even sniff anything wrong. The Borg is very well versed at keeping the rank and file feeling unique and blessed in every way.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    NVR2L8 that's true, i remember reading the same types of "look how bad everyone in 'Christendom' is..." Quite the diversionary tactic... Finklestein, that is so true, the WT thinks tgat if THEY say it 1st, no one can " use it on them"
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS heads/leaders use many segments of indoctrination to support " themselves " such as they practice true and pure worship to Yahweh, he is the supreme almighty one , not Jesus Christ, that's also why the WTS extrapolates more doctrines out the old testament than the new testament as most of Christendom does.

It's really about propagating and circumventing their own power and identity and being that they are the chosen ones (FDSL).

So the JW religion is founded and grounded by false teachings according to the bible but when its realized that the WTS is and has been a publishing house operating at its core, its not surprising or gives the reason why it is commercially fraudulent and corrupt.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Yep, Finkie, it is a sad realization that all of our hard work, and precious time went to supporting a cold hearted money making borg....

and thank you WTFree, so nice of you to post that it's nice to see it "out of their own mouth" .... nice of them to print it too!

Funny Brokeback, what you said reminds me of those little 'bobbleheads' that people buy.... give them a little nudge, and their heads nod up and down.... just like at talks, assemblies, conventions....

• cha ching
    cha ching

And B.S. (great name!) the WT makes you feel good when they steal from you. Hey! they could make you feel good about sacrificing your child to Molech!

It boils within me that WT can say "Don't name call," but quite freely using any defaming, disparaging, derogatory handy term necessary to make themselves look "righteous" .

Ahhhhhh, but here is the MOST frustrating part of it... They won't say it to your FACE, they won't let you 'tell your side of the story'...

I guess this quote just says it all.... right from the pot's mouth:

*** w08 2/1 p. 20 Managing Conflicts ***

A proud individual attempts to elevate himself by constantly putting others down. He might do so by means of name-calling or negative comparisons.

Consider the example of the Pharisees and scribes of Jesus’ day. When anyone—even a fellow Pharisee—expressed an opinion that differed from that of these proud individuals, they resorted to name-calling and derogatory remarks. (John 7:45-52)

Jesus was different. He empathized with others when they expressed themselves to him.—Matthew 20:29-34; Mark 5:25-34.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit