Tight pants Tony discusses dress and grooming on visit to Scotland - Parody

by UnshackleTheChains 15 Replies latest social humour

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Hey Zeb

you don't get better than the kilt. Very smart, particularly at weddings. I love the variety of tartans.

The send up was just to show how silly and ridiculous tight pants Tony is around dress and grooming.

Long live the kilt 👍

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Just recalling assemblies back in the 50's and 60's. Great emphasis was placed on overseas witness visitors wearing their national dress to the assembly sessions, often as a prelude to them appearing onstage to give their experiences from their respective countries.

I once sat next to a fella in full cowboy dress, apart from the gun.

Never saw anyone in Scottish dress though..

Some idea of attire here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKVck7Ldck

• scotsman
    scotsman

In Scotland, a few wore kilts at district assemblies, a lot wore them to kingdom hall weddings.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

This Tony is fucking nuts, wants everyone to wear 50s clothing

no kilts, I might just go & buy one & wear it to the KH just to see the response

see if if anyone spots the locnes munster

I believe Anthony is really a raving homo in denial

jesus bl..dy christ

so glad i left long b4 this fuckwit arrived on the scene

• scotsman
    scotsman

Now having a flashback:

I wore a plain grey kilt and that seemed to get some adverse comment. It also caused an explosive argument when I wore it in Athens, Greece as one witness refused to go out on the street with a man in a skirt (the irony being that the traditional Greek fustanella is basically a mini kilt for men)

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I actually saw a variety of national dress at last year's convention. Some brothers wore kilts, some wore African national dress. They stood out really well. Variety is the spice of life.

The fact that the Borg tries to micro manage what people choose to wear is beyond a joke. The fact that ALL brothers have to wear suits (with loose pants of course); no beards; and women have to wear skirts/dresses below the knee. No dress trousers; etc etc is control gone mad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit