MUST WATCH! Watchtower's Shocking Admissions

by Newly Enlightened 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

I love your 'brand of insanity' Kim and Mikey, ignore the haters.

The more light you shine on the WT the more JWs you help wake up. Keep up the good work and never lose your passion.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hearing the WT hollow men speak makes my brain hurt.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why say in 5 minutes what you can take 40 minutes to drone on-and-on about.

I feel the same way about most of Cedar’s videos. Almost always over an hour to go on-and-on about something that could have been summarized in 10 minutes. I think he likes to hear himself speak.

Still, I appreciate their zeal & enthusiasm to get the word out about the WT Cult. I’m sure their videos have helped many who went to Google because of their initial doubts about WT/JWs.

I think I’m progressing to the “ex-exJW” phase where I just no longer can be so consumed by the Cult.

• Gayle
    Gayle

So, 90 "peak" pubs per avg. cong. (2017 annual report)

What would be the 'average amount of chairs' in an avg. KH be?

The thing is, the Christians in first century were growing just fine in the first century apparently without "KHs" at all.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Great vid guys keep it up. This video show what fools the Governing Body really are when it comes to business practices and how to plan your money matter, I'm thinking these clowns are sending Jehovah's chariot down a bottomless precipice of financial ruin.

I'd be on the watch for suicides of the Governing Body as they watch Jehovah chariot take one financial hit after another, and go down the drain,, somebody call 911. Hey seems likely to me in my parallel universe.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Well, this is a bit depressing because I love them both:

1) The hall in Butler, Alabama was indeed rebuilt: link

2) Their numbers are wrong as they should have mixed up kh with congregations. 1.1 million should be divided by the number of congregations, not kh.

• LV101
    LV101

If JWs find the video and patiently listen they might learn a couple of things -- hard to believe!

I don't think the guy is drunk (I'm no expert on imbibers other than a few JWs from yrs. ago) but they're definitely psyched up about this 2017 video revealing more WT propaganda/lies. Unreal.

• never a jw
    never a jw

DOC

"I think I’m progressing to the “ex-exJW” phase where I just no longer can be so consumed by the Cult."

You and me, even though I was never in the cult.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Thanks Mikey and Kim I really enjoy your videos. To each his own. Although as others have said, your math is incorrect on the number of pubs/cult members per hall. Here we have another video that proves the financial difficulties the cult is having and most of the general membership have no idea whatsoever. They think everything is just fine. Many of the cult members have a big shock surprise coming to them sometime in the not so distant future.

• mann377
    mann377

When I was at Bethel both the shipping department and bulk wrapping department knew where all the kingdom halls were to send the literature too. This was as far back as the 1960's, 70's etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit