HORRORS! Ottawa Senators fans irate as cable repairs are underway

by Scully 19 Replies latest social physical

• Scully
    Scully

Rogers Cable in Ottawa is down due to a main line being severed. The hockey game between Ottawa and Philadelphia is scheduled to start at 7pm, and Rogers is not going to be able to restore service until approximately 9pm tonight. People are being given instructions on how to hook up a piece of speaker wire in order to view the game the "old fashioned way".....

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Love, Scully (anti-fan of the Ottawa Senators)

• Seven
    Seven
    HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Scully! I second that HAHA .... You made my day. This will give the poor Senaturds fans something else to whine about.

• Scully
    Scully

Seven....

I will have to tell you some stories about the Sens-groupie nurses I work with... apparently Wade Redden does an awesome lap dance....

I, for one, will get chased out of my place of employment if I show up tonight with anything that remotely resembles support for Philly.... LOL

Love, Scully

• shamus
    shamus

Ha Ha Ha!

Get satellite - oh wait - that goes down all the time, too.

Totally sucks to be you.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Sculley,

You can't come to the parade, ya know?

Go Sens Go!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Scully. Shame on you. Where is your Candian pride you were going on about a few threads ago ?

xjw_b12 who would cheer any Canadian team.....................even the Habs, if they could make it to the playoffs LOL

• Scully
    Scully

xjw_b12:

This has nothing to do with Canadian pride. This is a personal axe to grind and I'm holding the axe. So be careful.

joenobody:

Parade?? In Kanata?? It's ok... I'll probably be at work anyways LOL

(PS are you married yet?)

Love, Scully

• joenobody
    joenobody

Scull: Wedding is coming soon! Can't wait!

Yeah, I'm not sure where they would run a parade in Kanata... maybe out to the farmer's fields?

The Sens will win you over sooner than later!

Take care!

• Scully
    Scully

joe:

I started disliking the Sens last year when one of them was on the unit where I work with his wife. Apparently we'll be seeing another player and his wife very soon, so depending on how that goes, I may or may not be won over. But I suspect not.

Love, Scully

PS: Enjoy the wedding!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well cable or no cable, local Ottawa radio was broadcasting the game.

NJ Devils are history.

BUT...did you see what happened in Vancouver last night? The Minnesota Wild, went wild and took the game 7 - 2 . Even I thought it was going to be over and done with, but I was wrong.

It ain't over, 'til it's over!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit