Vaccine Passports: THIS Is Where It Leads

by Simon 38 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

This is a good watch.

I agree with it 100% - the people pushing for everyone having to carry ID are the ones that have shown over and over again that they can't be trusted with people's information. The tech companies want it because they would be able to link online tracking and information logging with people's real-world activities. The government wants it because they would have control over people and movement.

Both should be chilling to anyone with half a brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgvgKE0n8o

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I often disagree with Russell Brand but he's pretty much spot-on here.

The idea of vaccine passports is ridiculous in a supposed free country such as the UK.

Also, UK MPs have recently voted to give the Government an extension to the emergency powers it currently has, all the way to the end of September … while Boris Johnson is telling the public about his 'road map' to freedom.

It shouldn't be difficult.

We have COVID vaccines - so after all the vulnerable groups of people have had their two shots, unlock the country again. I mean properly unlock. Back to normal - no mandatory facemasks, no big brother messages everywhere about social distancing, no vaccine passports. Sod the people who refused to have the vaccines - that's their problem. They should live or die depending on their own life choices. Risk cannot be eliminated entirely; there's always risks in life.

The government granted itself emergency powers - unprecedented in a supposed liberal democracy - which have totally wrecked the economy. And it doesn't seem like MPs and Chief Medical Officers want to relinquish those powers.

The great unwashed have been mostly obedient and patient on this matter but that patience has a limit. If Boris Johnson doesn't return us to normal life in June, as he promised he would, then I can see this situation leading to mass civil disobedience. It doesn't take a genius to work this out.

Homo sapiens is a social species and we have a natural need to express all the associated behaviours - hugging your grandparents, attending social events without social distancing crap, etc.

• Steel
    Steel

So I get a call from Public Health when it time for my child to get his/her shots because he/she has an inoculation record.

In 2018 I travelled to the Philippines (rural) and before I went I called public health to determine what shots because had an inoculation record.

I think any nation or insurance provider, public or private has the right to not fix idiots.

Shit, if the internet was around when we had polio, we would still have polio.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Based on all sorts of completely reliable research done by the left, black people seem to be unable to obtain any sort of identification. So ....

• minimus
    minimus

Overreach and government control.👎

• Simon
    Simon

Nearly all "temporary powers" end up becoming permanent, and all powers are eventually used for political control to suppress opposition and dissent.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

not sure about vaccine passports.

Hang on--better idea: anyone who hasn't had the vaccine to wear a large hat when out of their own home with a large sign on it declaring they havent had a vacc--then the rest of us can keep our distance from them.

• Steel
    Steel

Simon

Please provide us with a single example of a right that was been permanently lost in the past that was originally done in the guise of a public health order.

Would you prefer we still be able to smoke on planes or put chewing tobacco spittoons in the lobbies of all major public buildings.

Fun Fact- Prior to the Spanish Flu , all major buildings would have a chewing tobacco spittoon in the lobby each building. Health officials removed them thinking it wasn't a good idea to have a big pool of salvia out in the open during the plague. People then protested talking about how there rights were being eroded.

How did that work out for them ?

• minimus
    minimus

We need to barricade ourselves in our homes and Governor can close business until the curve is flattened. In some states and countries, the order by the government is still to stay home

• minimus
    minimus

If people want to exercise their right not to wear a mask when walking outside they have been threatened with fines . If a church wants to meet in a home with a few people the government or state bans it until the Supreme Court says otherwise. All under the guise of a public health order. Tennis club I belong you makes you wear a mask on the court if you are playing doubles but if you are playing singles you don’t need a mask. A lot of arbitrary rules here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit