Ghislaine Maxwell on trial

by LoveUniHateExams 17 Replies latest social current

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Trump too, don’t forget. All of them.

• vienne
    vienne

Not testifying in your own behalf is a Constitutional right. It's not an automatic indication of guilt. I think she's guilty, but I haven't really followed this. Child abuse issues upset me.

Are our rulers corrupt. Yes, every one of them down to the local level. And those that may not be corrupt are dumb as rocks.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It's not unusual at all to not testify on one's own behalf.

Most lawyers recommend against it because it goes sideways so often. People often crumble under cross examination and make themselves look bad.

She probably did the right thing. She's not a sympathetic figure and being one is the only reason to testify; you want the jury to feel sympathy.

She's a snotty, privileged woman who ran around with a man who is now disgraced, hiding in the woods of New Hampshire in a mansion until she was caught.

There's nothing she can say to make the jury like her.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Has anybody seen the News?

She got convicted.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@LHG - yes, I bought a newspaper with it splashed on the front page. I haven't read it yet, tho.

So, she's convicted - excellent news!!!

Who the f**k was she tryna kid, lol?

She was with Epstein for 12 years, they shared the same bed. They were f**king at one stage. She must've known he had an inclination towards young, vulnerable females.

This is a great day for US justice. Lock her up for the rest of her life.

I hope that b!tch dies in jail ...

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Not a word about about all those who were supplied under age girls, no mention of her little black book, guess that she will shortly suicide in prison.

RB.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Resolute Bandicoot - that is still to come.

Hopefully she won't be 'suicided'.

I hope Prince Andrew is sh!tting himself now, lol. #ExtraditeAndrew

• St George of England
    St George of England

For those that want to extradite Prince Andrew just remember the KILLER of Harry Dunn, Ann Sacoolas is still in the US, her extradition to the UK stopped by Trump and Biden.

The upcoming "trial" will be a video whitewash in an attempt to quieten his family and supporters. How much time does anyone think she will spend in a UK jail even if she is found guilty of causing his death?

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit