Ghislaine Maxwell on trial

by LoveUniHateExams 17 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ghislaine Maxwell is on trial for grooming underage girls for sex and joining in, apparently.

Her defence has recently finished, with Maxwell declining to take the stand herself because she, in her words, 'doesn't need to as the prosecution haven't proved their case beyond reasonable doubt'.

That's for the jury to decide, Ghislaine, lol.

Doesn't it strike you as arrogant that she can't be arsed to stand up and speak in her own defence?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Could it be fear? Or is she an old battleaxe?

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe confident that the power that be will pull the strings.

Apparently, the FBI already "lost" some important evidence.

Nothing sketchy or suspicious at all ...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Simon - Apparently, the FBI already "lost" some important evidence.

How convenient. I wonder what deal she's doing with them to protect some top dogs?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Doesn't it strike you as arrogant that she can't be arsed to stand up and speak in her own defence?

In this country you can't be forced to testify.

• St George of England
    St George of England

She doesn't want to end up committing suicide like her mate Jeffrey Epstein.

George

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

In this country you can't be forced to testify - yes, that's correct.

It just strikes me as a bit odd, that's all.

Like she's got something to hide ...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It’s as if they’re all in on it. What a rotten ruling class we have. I mean the US, the UK, and the west in general.

I remember in 2003 I found it hard to believe the US and UK would really lie about weapons of mass destruction to justify a war for oil. I’ve learned a lot since then! Staged events, fake evidence, mass surveillance of ordinary citizens, insider trading, banker bailouts/blame the poor, cover ups of sexual abuse among elites, media collusion, profit before health in a pandemic. Yes our leaders are capable of all that, and then some—depravity worse than our imagination.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Slim - What a rotten ruling class we have. I mean the US, the UK, and the west in general.

I agree. They are all utter filth. I hate them in the truest form of hate.

I don't trust them or the police. All peas in a pod.

The Maxwell thing will be full of wheeler dealing to protect those disgusting shitebags.

• DATA-DOG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit