ANNOUNCEMENT

by COLLINS 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Congrats! Good for you! Sorry your parents have been so rotten to you. Go live your life and live it well.

A sister told your Mother? What a shocker. These people are the biggest gossipers and meddlers. She probably couldn't get to your Mom fast enough.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Good for you Collins! Be safe. It sounds like your parents could cause you trouble. You're free of the cult. Now you may need to get free of your parents.

• steve2
    steve2

What a great step. It is fantastic to see younger men and women taking a stand for themselves.

BTW, is there a reason your posts are in caps? No problem with it - just wondering.

• honest
    honest

Great news! Congratulations

• jaydee
    jaydee

..............................live long and prosper.................................

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Wr3XydtMLYj2MWLA_-VjzFX6mwbLhbUpP6YzZaZoZmpX_AExPw

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The fact that you wrote your OP in bold capital letters really made your post resonate with me. LOL. Just messing with you mate.

Congrats on freeing yourself from them. My only wish is to have been a fly on the wall when you showed them their secret little book. Hahahahaha!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Sweet, don't know why you did it the way you did but congrats.

• FoshoMofo
    FoshoMofo

Feels good does it not? I'm happy for you!

Fosho-

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

Congrats! Live a free live! Enjoy it.
    (I hope to write this letter as fast as I can...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit