Illustration in todays WT

by road to nowhere 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Quick glance. The guy working the cart has a skinny suit. I assume they stage things so where did the sports car come from? They are admiring a manmade fish tank

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

They got the sports car with the funds left to them by a naive widow?

• waton
    waton

I can not see the picture, but may be it is a message to "speed up the work" "hastening the day"using small fast 2 door vehicles in the witness work to cut down on time "between calls" and discouraging big "car groups" slowly ( slovenly? ) cruising in the territory between the most distant addresses ?

• jp1692
    jp1692

Watchtower "Study Edition," December 2019, page 18.

• waton
    waton

jp1692. thanks for helping us distant ones out. Showing the giant jworg foot soldiers with the tiny lamborghiny maserati miata clone photoshopped into the pedestrian crosswalk. "know jworg and his hovering chariot? not.

Ps: These cars are the favourite of Arab clan scions. Do jws really do "street work" in those neighbourhoods?

One sure shortcut to meet your maker " to know " him. .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

5. looks like a girl in school saying no evolution is wrong, the bible offers different information on how mankind came into existence and since the bible is the word of god we know it must be true.

6. looks like a sperm whale inside a public aquarium, yes there many sperm whales in public aquariums around the world .

• waton
    waton

No 4 looks like a royalty look- alike being supplicated by a servant. but

wow looking forward to this coming week, the wt picture scrutiny: Page 24, wt's anti - bible instructions sins;

the lord's commandment 1 Cor . 14 ; 34-38:

4 females raising hands to comment, expecting to have voices amplified. -- not one of the 4 males even trying.

not a congregation of the "holy ones" as defined in the "Holy scriptures" through this picturesque wt's own admission.

wt nows wich side it's bread is buttered on.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

#2 Remember when they used to have a bible opened? That is so old school.

#1 Trying to make out that anyone who has such a car, is looking for some fast women - the guy is targeting ladies with shopping bags. But we see the clean cut JW's are having the better life...

#5 We know what the teacher and all the kids are thinking about her answer.... But Let's Make Sure we pressure all the JW school kids into "standing up for the truth"

#4 Heroic Elders out to spread Theocratic Warfare. They called each other before going out so they could color coordinate. The one on the right is of course, the one in charge because he has the bigger tie.

#3 Yes you old people who now know you aren't going to walk into the paradise - pray more so you won't be depressed. (but you will be anyway)

#6 Let's pretend we're in the paradise! I'm sure God will make it possible for us to breathe under water so we can marvel at all the beauty. Ok enough of this going to fun places. We need to be at the meetings and standing by our carts.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A different take on the pictures as I saw it.

# 1. Guy in car ,sorry I thought you was a hooker

.#2. Do you see what these idiots tried to sell me ?

#3. Thank God we found JWN ,now we can live the life free of the Borg.

#4. I told you to get a toupet,no wonder he didn`t take us seriously .

#5. You haven`t been paying attention in science class at all have you ....fail.

#6. Holy molly Jesus does walk on water , look he`s here .!

• Doubledecker
    Doubledecker

Publisher “ I masterbated three times yesterday , when I become an elder will I stop?”

Elder “ jeeeeez”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit