Exposing WTBTS Lies & Errors - Part V

by AGuest 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace... and may you grant me to continue... just as my Lord has granted me:

Paragraph 8 - "Repent... and do the FORMER deeds. [I]f you do not, I am coming to you and I will remove your lampstand from its place."

As zealous Christians, may we therefore work hard to keep the congregation shining spiritually.

An error - The "deeds" that my Lord is speaking of here are the things which members of the WTBTS have been misled into leaving: loving their neighbor... and their enemy. In teaching a self-righteous attitude, the WTBTS has led is members AWAY from the Christ, by leading it AWAY from "deeds of godly devotion." What are such deeds? "Looking after widows and orphans... IN THEIR TRIBULATION... as well as feeding those they know to be hungry, clothing those they know to be naked, and housing those they know to be hungry.

Instead of doing these deeds, the members of the WTBTS have been misled into using the "unrighteous riches," as CORBAN... giving to the ORGANIZATION what they SHOULD be giving to those among them who NEED it. Rather than building up "widow's houses"... and caring for their brothers... they instead have built a GOLDEN CALF... a gigantic real estate conglomerate worth millions... if not billions. And they CALL it "Jehovah"... by means of calling it... "the truth."

But there is only ONE "Truth" (John 14:6)... and by their very acts of turning away the poor and hungry among them (Luk3 9:13)... saying that their propaganda and rhetoric is what will "feed" them. My Lord, however, did both: gave out LITERAL food, as well as spiritual food.

The "lampstand" is God's spirit, by means of Christ. TRUE christians... are the "light" of the world, by means of the TRUE Light of God, Christ (John 8:12). It is the "light" that he gives them... the light of LOVE... manifested in FINE WORKS... that they must let shine "before all men."

The "Good Samaritan" was used as an example by Christ, NOT because he was "clean" under the Law; we do not know what kind of man he was in that respect. We DO know, however, that he demonstrated the law of LOVE to be on his HEART... by the love he showed even for his enemy. He had no fear of helping, but felt PITY... to the point of using his own money to see that the man was cared for... and asking nothing in return. He did not preach to the man... he did not try to convert the man... he did not offer the man a Bible study. He simply bound the man's wounds... took him to an inn to be cared for... paid for such care... and stated that if more was needed, to see him for it. THAT... is "fine works."

By means of the "hateful" conduct taught them by the WTBTS, however, the "light" of love has been removed from the "congregation." They do not feel it their place to be their "brother's keeper." Be we are, ALL of us... our brothers' "keeper"... NOT to meddle in their business... but to see to their care. If God and Christ show us such love... we, who at one time were enemies of the torture stake... who are WE to withhold our "tender compassions" from another, including an enemy?

The "strength" of a TRUE christian... is his/her LOVE. We are the "salt" of the earth. If the "salt" then LOSES ITS STRENGTH... of what use is it?

Paragraph 9 -

Since Jesus condemned the following of men... we need to keep on hating sectarianism...

A lie - The WTBTS does not "hate" sectarianism for it is, in fact, a sect. Since the late 1800's, this organization has built its "temple" on the teachings of false prophets such as Russell, Rutherford; wicked scribes (writers/copyists of law), such as Franz; and self-righteous Pharisees (non-priestly religious leaders), such as Knorr and Henschel. Why? To fulfill their "purpose" of "misleading, if possible... even the chosen ones."

Matthew 24:24

Is it evident, then, that their lampstand has been removed? It is, for they neither have Christ among them... nor do they have the LOVE of the Christ... which love included his enemies... among them. Their "lamp"... is very dark.

May the peace of Christ be with you.

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those that go with them... and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• observador
    observador
    He had no fear of helping, but felt PITY... to the point of using his own money to see that the man was cared for... and asking nothing in return. He did not preach to the man... he did not try to convert the man... he did not offer the man a Bible study. He simply bound the man's wounds... took him to an inn to be cared for... paid for such care... and stated that if more was needed, to see him for it. THAT... is "fine works."

How true...! This is simply beautiful!

By the way, AGuest, I enjoy your posts and your style too!

Keep them coming.

Observador.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WOW! Great post!

I especially liked THIS......

"But there is only ONE "Truth" (John 14:6)... and by their very acts of turning away the poor and hungry among them (Luk3 9:13)... saying that their propaganda and rhetoric is what will "feed" them. My Lord, however, did both: gave out LITERAL food, as well as spiritual food."

Too, rather than donating their "time" to serving or preparing food for the needy and homeless; or volunteering to spend time with kiddies in hospitals like Shriner's burn centers, etc; or go to any local hospital or old age home and help with feeding people or reading to them or playing cards or board games, or playing a musical instrument for them, etc......they dismiss ALL of the above and pacifiy themselves by thinking that passing out LITERATURE will bring companionship and joy into empty lives.

It's not only the "giving and sharing" of your "abundance", but the human touch does wonders for both parties!

But the obsession and focus of the WTS is PLACEMENTS and starting "bible" studies to gain recruits!

Just makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?

• noko
    noko

Aguest,

How does the true worshippers of Jah fellowship and where? How can the many different gifts of the Holy Spirit be united in a true fellowship? Since I left studying with the JW's (please note I was never a baptized JW) I've felt this emptiness in that aspect (not that I got true fellowship at the Kingdom Halls but it was sort of a promised fellowship). This makes me very sad.

Praise Jah you people!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, dearest Noko! You ask...

How does the true worshippers of Jah fellowship and where?

I am not sure you are going to understand my response, dear one, but it will be the truth. Because of the words to the HEBREWS at Hebrews 10:25... which words MANY have used to attempt a "re-establishment" of the temple at Jerusalem, by means of establishing institutions, "churces" and "congregations" of various names and denominations... including "no denomination"... many feel that there MUST be a "group" of folks somewhere who believe that they do. What many fail to understand is the word "remnant," which means a SMALL amount... and/or "left-over." The Body of Christ cannot be found in one place... there is no group... or a "place" where such group "gathers." Indeed, as my Lord was recorded to have said, "Where the carcass is... there the eagles gather." What does this mean? That WHEREVER his flesh is eaten and his blood drank... THERE is where you will find the Body of Christ. Now, many will say, "but the Catholic Church eat and drink... and many Protestant religions eat and drink. Even the WTBTS has some who eat and drink. Is that where the Body is?" But we must remember that our Father said to SEPARATE YOURSELVES... and QUIT touching the "unclean thing,"... and THEN you would be taken in as sons and daughters. (2 Corinthians 6:17, 18) This verse, while misconstrued by the WTBTS to be a supplement to their false teaching regarding marriage and becoming "unevenly yoked" has NOTHING to do with marriage in the FLESH; it is with regard to SPIRITUAL adultery and nothing more. Paul's 3rd letter to the Corinthians, 2 Corinthians (2 Corinthians 12:14), had nothing to do with speaking on fleshly marriage, ANYWHERE within! So, since we are to separate ourselves and quit touching "unclean" things... and religion, the "daughters of Babylon"... the Harlot... what are we to do, where are we to go? There is no WHERE, dear Noko to "go away to," but only a WHOM. (John 6:68). And THAT One is recorded to have said, "Where two or more are gathered... IN MY NAME... there I am, also."

How can the many different gifts of the Holy Spirit be united in a true fellowship?

Since God sets the members in the Body just as HE pleases, dear Noko... it is up to Him, through Christ, as to how such gifts are united. If you will recall, the 12 had an entirely different "ministry" than Paul: he was an apostle to the "nations," while the 12 were to be witnesses "through all Judea and Samaria." So, while they were indeed united in SPIRIT... they were not necessary united... in body. I give, by way of example, the man who was expelling demons on the basis of the name of the Christ, and whom the disciples were concerned about. Rather than quote the matter here, hoewever, I will refer you to it. You can find it at Luke 9:49, 50.

Since I left studying with the JW's (please note I was never a baptized JW) I've felt this emptiness in that aspect (not that I got true fellowship at the Kingdom Halls but it was sort of a promised fellowship).

Your emptiness, dear one, is not from a lack of fellowship with earthling MAN; it is from a lack of fellowship with CHRIST. If HE resides in you... then you are lacking... nothing. If, however, you are putting your hope... and trust... in earthling man to "fill" you... you are going to be sorely disappointed. For you can be included in a group of a hundred thousand men... and still feel "empty." A slave of Christ, however, will have to learn self-sufficiency... sooner... or later. For we are, all of us, a shortfall... and thus, we will let one another down. Sooner... or later. But with Christ... ALL things are complete in us. Start with him, dear Noko. Walk with him... talk with him... let HIM "fill" you... by means of filling you with holy spirit. THEN... concern yourself with earthling man. Because you cannot give what you do not have. And if YOU are "empty," what then do you have to GIVE?

This makes me very sad.

Your sadness... dear one... is not sadness... but loneliness. And I understand it. But there is One who is with us... me, you and others... always. ALWAYS. All you need do... is speak to him... and listen when HE speaks. You can also ask him... for the fruit of God's spirit that is... joy. He will give it to you... if you truly wish it... without reproaching. For he has learned from the Father, and the Father gives... without reproaching. Luke 11:13

Praise Jah you people!

Indeed, let every living thing, every living BREATHING thing... let it praise JAH! I am your servant... and a slave of Christ... to time indefinite... SJ

• noko
    noko

What you spoke comes from the one that is truth and I thank you for the encouragement. Brothers and sisters are united because they come from the same family. When one goes away to a distant land it can still become sad for some and yes joy is still there knowing you have a sister or brother far away.

I've found what you speak as remnant to be very true and that to me makes me sad my dear sister. I do have real joy in union with Christ and remember our Lord said "Blessed are those who mourn: they shall be comforted."

When one walks up to a fruit tree bearing much fruit the joy will be very evident my dear sister.

May the peace of OUR LORD be with you forever.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I understand your "sadness," dear Noko, for happy are those who mourn. May the peace of our Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be with you, too, to time indefinite. You... and your entire household.

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,

SJ

• Francois
    Francois

WHAT is it that causes all that annoying space between paragraphs in some posts? Does anyone know?

francois

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

AGuest /sf,

Very good post. Good points about the WTS, too (although I never think of them as "chosen" even in the past).

Francois,

I've seen it happen to me when I write in MS-Write and then copy and paste the stuff over. It all looks like it's spaced correctly until it after you hit the "Submit Post" button and then you see it add extra space on the final post; then it's too late.

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit