All the Corporation's meetings focus on the books / writers of the books

by garybuss 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Stephanus, This is from the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation headquarters.

Yum yum!!

• neyank
    neyank

Gary,

What more can be said?

You're right.

The WTS is a mere book publishing company that uses free labor to not only distribute their literature but also to purchase it themselves.

Think about it.

It's a great way to run a business.

First come up with a product.

Then find a way the product can be made for almost no cost......FREE LABOR

Next find people to purchase your product.

Then have them not only purchase the product themselves but perswade them to take more of that same product and get more people to purchase it.

But to do this so that it will really work, make the people think it's something that they MUST purshase, and that it is something that they MUST find others to purchase it too.

AH HA!!!!!!

Make the people think that GOD insists on them buying the product.

And that GOD demands that they get others to buy the product under threat of death at some future Armageddon.

But so that these people don't figure out what's going on, keep the inner workings of the business a secret and make them think that anyone that doesn't want to produce for the business is evil, wicked and downright nasty.

Keep the whole business looking like a religion.

BUT, not just any religion.

Let's call our religion THE TRUTH.

And keep everthing constantly changeing to keep the people off balance.

That way they will be easy to control and they will keep purchasing the product and they will keep getting others to purchase the product and making the product is costing almost nothing so the profit margin will be HIGH, HIGH, HIGH.

With free labor the business can only prosper.

neyank

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Gary,

Glad you enjoyed that scripture! I saw it in one of the very last Watchtower mags that came after I DAed myself! Of course the inference was directed at "worldly" publications (I seem to recall the picture of a man reading a newspaper, with an unread stack of books and papers next to him) and the "admonition" to not waste time with reading anything not "Kingdom" related.

The scripture jumped right OUT at me, considering the total irony of WHO constantly churns out book after book, etc......ALL of which are "MUST haves" for the minions, and I've never forgotten it.

Farkel,

I can see how a JW would conclude that, we well know those "sheepblinders" are very effective.....

Neyank,

Great stuff! A "keeper!"

Hugs,

Annie

• garybuss
    garybuss

neyank, Thanks for the great post! Good job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit