"Fine Witness" diluted in latest experience

by neat blue dog 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum

These kinds of experiences mean nothing; they are purely anecdotal. They are just small samples that are statistically meaningless. As others have mentioned, what about all the non-JWs who perform good deeds? I currently work for a small business and on jobs we do, there are all kinds of different materials and labor involved. There can be ten or more different items that we internally itemize for jobs (the customer only sees the overall price). Even though it would be easy to overcharge a little, the owners are completely honest and fair with customers and subcontractors. They are not JWs, so what does that mean?

On the other hand, I know a number of JWs who have been dishonest and have been outright thieves. For example, one worked for a major delivery company and was caught stealing major items that he was supposed to be delivering - like laptop computers. An older female worked for a doctor's office and was caught stealing prescription drugs. An older ministerial servant, was caught stealing money from his congregation (from the literature department back when money was collected for literature). So, what does that mean?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MAGNUM:

What it means is that JWs are really no better than the ‘worldly’ people they love to knock.

In my opinion, Witnesses only OUTWARDLY look better than the world in dress and manner. Maybe decades ago they had the distinction of being a cut above many other people morally, etc. This is not true anymore.

They have NOW become the ‘whitewashed graves’ spoken about in the bible.

• Listener
    Listener

The Watchtower doesn't trust its own people when it comes to handling donations.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Man returns $43,000 found in used thrift store couch.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-man-finds-43000-couch-bought-35/story?id=68369858&cid=social_twitter_abcn&fbclid=IwAR0RsB83_TGI4lRAQneGg9bAfPSAVEq2CYFF3LzHd3G82GEeIMRu99u7vBE

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Perhaps Dear Andre has been made redundant (asked to go back home) just like many many others who have been squeezed dry !

Zing

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Who are these so called experiences supposed to impress ? Those that are in ? or are they supposed to impress studys & new interest ones ?

These type of experiences happen all of the time with so called worldly persons ,people who belong to other faiths and people who have no faith in God or Jesus .

The G.B. of JW`s like to paint everybody not a JW as a criminal with no conciense and no morals ,which is absurd.

And I find it funny how not a few fundamentalist religions use these same type of storys to impress their followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit