How Many of You Have Put the WTBTS in Your Will?

by SillyPutty 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

I'll put the WTBTS in my will alright, just as soon as pigs fly. They've gotten the very last damn thing from me they're getting. They did the worst thing that can be done to a person: they wasted my damn time, and for that they will receive my never-ending contempt.

francois

• Mary
    Mary

I'd leave my money to Charles Manson before I'd leave anything to the Society...............

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I'll put the WTBTS in my will alright, just as soon as pigs fly. >>> Francois

Dear Francois, would you please join my new cult? I accept, ca$h, check$, American Expre$$, Vi$a, power of attorney, real e$tate and will$ to my name.

Oh, yes! And you'll get a money-back guaranteed Membership To Heaven.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

out of curiosity I wonder if you could claim anything you donated to them. You know if you donate to a charity it is tax deductible. I wonder if the WTS is under that bracket. Anyone know?

LOL----I might in my will send them 2 of each animals crap

• heyfea
    heyfea

WHY DO THEY NEED MORE AND MORE AND MORE MONEY? IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE HOW MUCH JW'S DONATE OR LEAVE THEM ON WILLS, THEY STILL RE-PRINT THE SAME OLD BULL.

FOR THAT MATTER HAVE EACH BROTHER AND SISTER INDIVIDUALLY MAKE COPIES OF OLDER BOOKS AND MAGAZINES AND HAVE THEM DISTRIBUTE THOSE. THAT WAY WE'D BE MORE INCLINED TO BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT IN IT FOR MONEY.

I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THEM NOTHING. BUT WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IS LEAVE WHAT EVER LITTLE OR A LOT I HAD TO A POOR ELDERLY BRO OR SIS, OR A NEEDY FAMILY IN THE HALL.......JUST TO PISS THE WTS OFF.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, I would recommend that every poster here leave a provision in their will that the WBTS gets "the envelope addressed to them" in your safe/drawer/safety deposit box. That letter should contain everything that ever pissed you off about the Society, and the promise that they will never get another cent from you, living or dead.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Well, I think most JW's wouldn't even consider writing a will anyway: most don't believe they are going to die, so what's the point...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit