If you're feeling down ... this might cheer you up

by LoveUniHateExams 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

A US cop ends up arresting a person who describes themselves as a free inhabitant.

At 4 mins 5 secs: "You're raping me! ... this is rape! This is rape! This is rape!" XD

"You can handcuff me with my bag ON!" "You're right, I will."

And it's all caught on camera.

Priceless XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

What is sad is the section of code this woman quotes states exactly the opposite of what she believe it states.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Wow...this officer has the patience of a saint. Perhaps it is because he knew he was on camera....but nevertheless.

• zeb
    zeb

Vanderhoven 7. I agree. The mega mouth crap they have to put up with its no wonder some of them 'snap'.

I taught my family when a cop talks to you you say "Sir".

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I prodict that in 36 years this cops ass will be in big ass trouble when he’s trying to be promoted and this woman comes forward and says he attempted to rape her.

Hes in California. He’s f*cked.

• oppostate
    oppostate

The fascist pig didn't even tell her he was putting her under arrest nor did he read her Miranda rights. I guess this is what we can expect in the Fascist United States of Trumpolini.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I watched a few others that are like this. They all think they are clever and above everyone else.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9xyTMilJnY

Its getting harder and harder to be a cop these days with all these "home schooled" attorneys.

• Simon
    Simon

What an annoying bitch.

What's incredible is that she probably chose to publish this thinking she was in the right. How deluded. How do these people function in the real world? Why does the world pander to idiots like this so much?

I don't think the police shoot enough people.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Wow Simon. Sarcasm I presume.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit