My DF'd brother needs help!

by be wise 11 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise

Maybe that is the reason, it makes a lot of sense, I have never really talked about it until recentley. He sent me a text asking what I'm doing etc. I said I was on the web talking to x - JW's he said he is interested in checking it out.

• shamus
    shamus

My thoughts are certainly with you.....

I would be still a bit freaked about taking blood - just because of all the diseases that can be in it. Certainly, I don't blame you for not taking blood.

Sorry to hear that you got DF'd, but, this is part of your learning experience in life after that religion. You will see after a while that they use mind control to keep you in it - far, FAR from Jesus teachings. Everything that you have heard about other religions is completely biased, and usually dead wrong. I am not saying that other religions are correct, either.

My advice to you is to log onto this and other websites and see for yourself. These so called "APOSTATE" websites are not that at all. They are people from all different circumstances expressing their individual ideas. Some you may agree with - some not. But we all share a common thread - that this religion is not correct in its teachings, and tears families apart by controlling minds through fear. That is what the Pharisees used to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit