"We're involved in a life saving work"?

by eyeuse2badub 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The JW from my Cong were doing the Tract work yesterday in on my block.
    I was heading out so I said brief hellos to the 3 sisters who were right there.

Life-saving work ha.

Even when I was IN - I thought it was a colossal waste of time inviting people to the District Convention during the month campaign.

Seriously - we could NOT get RVs and Bible Study to come for a 45 min Talk in the same town, and we were going to get people in the town to drive to a freak show convention 1 hr away?

I was just happy doing it because it was so EASY to fake it.

I always HATED service - and faked it as much as possible - even when I was a Pioneer.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Many JWs, my wife included when she was still in and I was mentally out, cannot bring themselves to believe that their loving God Jehovah is going to kill virtually everyone (except maybe those who are Bible Studies) on earth at Armageddon. They would much rather believe that Jehovah will individually judge "the hearts" of humanity and that hopefully tons of non-JWs will be allowed to survive.

If that's the case, the preaching work is NOT a "live saving" effort. The only way it can be is if the all-loving Jehovah kills 99.9% of the planet's population at Armageddon.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How you be saving lives when your organization (JWS) kills minds, hearts and souls ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "we are involved in a life saving work!"

Is that why the Governing Body go personally to preach in lands hostile to 'Christianity'?

Oh, wait, they don't. They are either cowards or know they're running a scam cult.

May the fleas of a thousand camels bite their ging-gangs constantly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit