THE ONLY ONE BURSTING MY FAMILY WTS BUBBLE!

by be wise 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• be wise
    be wise

Wannaexit, thanks.

I thought I should mend it with my mum and so I apologised for upseting her, today.

I said I'm sorry for the stuff I said in anger, she agreed my dad is a master goader and argumentative at the best of times. I said I should have thought about your feelings as well as mine. It is sound (but different) now between us, although we did get into another discussion about it and I explained how I felt, I said we should agree to disagree and leave it at that.

She then started trying to blame herself, (Gowd, they have a hold, don't they) but I tried to expalin the best I can that it's got nothing to do with her but with the way the organisation works. I said everyone who has a share in this organisation has a different personality, everyone's views is from a different angle but why do the same stories and feelings come from people who leave it.

I then told her how good she was at bringing us up. I hope she listened!

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

"They said well they’ve changed now. They are gradually getting better..."

The Catholic Church is much better now that it was three hundred years ago...Do they have the truth? Are the witnesses going to wait for three hundred years more? If the WT had the truth, they would not have any need for changes. The truth is that their Organization is not doing Gods will NOW....

Caballo Sentado

• bebu
    bebu

Nice save, be wise!!!

That talk with your mom sounds like it did a lot of good. She will likely hear you better now.

You've got to work thru quite a maze here, but I think you are gonna make it with your humble attitude. Keep us posted.

bebu

• svaldez
    svaldez

I read this group, and I would like to let you know that I am one of those victims of sexual abuse by a "brother" , another Jehovah's Witness and they did not do anything about it !!! It is not made up and the elders have only RECENTLY (last year) bothered to ask me how I was doing and to re open the case again, probably due to the silent lambs .org. These two elders were young and not there when it was initially reported by my mother and me. They could not believe their faces and they asked me if that was the reason I stopped coming to meetings. I told them it was among other things as well. My point is that those sex abuse cases are not made up. Yes there are liars in ANY SEX abuse scandal. But thousands of people all over the world are not lying. I know I am not. And I know for myself that JW organization is a lie much like the Nazis were!! Very striking simliarities

• berylblue
    berylblue

So sorry you had such a bad experience, svaldez, but welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit