2022-08-10--COVID--HLC--PVG!

by Atlantis 25 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I dont remember if it was a convention part or update but they flat out said Jehovah gave us the vaccine.

For some of us the threat to withhold privileges doesn't work.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I wish to make a correction as it was commented : did someone really say to have faith in Jehovah, we have to have faith in the GB and to obey and take the vx...This was not a "convention", but an assembly and our current circuit overseer gave the talk and said it. I think the fall of 2021...

• Smiles
    Smiles
    For some of us the threat to withhold privileges doesn't work

Awakening to realise JW "privileges" are not privileges, but a scheme which allows WT to:

• acquire free labour
    • control by obligation
    • wield fear of loss

WT invents all sorts of fake privileges...

commenting

microphone handling

project food handling

ranks of hourly "pioneering"

cleaning overseer

hospital patient visitation group

fulltime servant

special fulltime servant

There must be hundreds more of such phony privileges in the JW cult world, with mass numbers of JWs pandering to pursue those fake privileges, even making them their lifetime "goal".

WT manipulatively offers these fake privileges, and threatens to revoke said "privileges" as punishment for even petty noncompliance...

This, of course, is exactly what one would expect from "the modern day brothers of Christ"

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    road to nowhere2 hours ago

I dont remember if it was a convention part or update but they flat out said Jehovah gave us the vaccine.

For some of us the threat to withhold privileges doesn't work

-

yes they definitely said that regarding NY Bethel. Like as if the vaccines were hard to get and they had to pray about it and Jehovah gave them the shots so that 99% of the world wide bethel family can remain fully vaccinated every six months

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

this privileged system is emotional blackmail...it is to let you know and others know you aren't good enough if you can't obtain to some privilege.( so work harder for the WT and impress those MEN ! for example: Mr X had hurt feelings because he wasn't even allowed to carry a mic (that being said, he really was rather shady, but had feelings never the less. In a recent convention video, a "brother" feels left out because he doesn't get invited to distribute food...he feels slighted, judged...the privilege system is DEMEANING, not loving.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough
    • road to nowhere2 hours ago

For some of us the threat to withhold privileges doesn't work.

• I hope you can figure out where you learned that...I would love to view it. ( so I can hopefully pass it on to others )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit